Search results for query: *

• Users: Sidnoea
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Pokémon White unused trainer class found?

So me and a friend decided to start a Pokémon White randomized nuzlocke run, and the trainer classes were all randomized. We noticed that Waiters were replaced with Authors--but the Author class is never used in the game, at least according to Bulbapedia. I also can't find any record of anybody...
  2. S

Diamond Dust today, March 31! Hurry it's almost over!

OMG! Diamond Dust today, everybody hurry! Make sure your clock is set for today, March 31!
  3. S

Movie Shaymin's Classic Ribbon...?

I just got an untouched movie Shaymin in a trade, and it looks legit, except for one odd thing. Normally, the Classic Ribbon says "A ribbon that proclaims love for all Pokemon" or something, right? Well, this Classic Ribbon says "A commemorative Ribbon obtained at a mystery location." That isn't...
  4. S

I outsmarted Nintendo! Read to get infinite Mews!

I figured out how to get unlimited Mews from My Pokemon Ranch! It was simple! Just follow my easy instructions, and you can have a Mew-a-thon! First, in order to get the 999 Pokemon, you are going to need a LOT of Balls. Repeat Balls, Quick Balls, and Dusk Balls (at night) all work. Stock up...
  5. S

New List

Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but... I think somebody should make a list of Pokémon by catch rate. I would do it, but I'm inept. Any supporters?
Back
Top Bottom