• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

How dare I? I don't dare, I do. *Snatches win*
  2. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

*Ahem* You seem to miss the fact that I just took it from you.
  3. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

But I once again take it from you.
  4. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

I reclaim the win.
  5. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Incorrect. I am the one who currently has the win.
  6. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

No, the win is not a solid object. But then again, neither is this post. WIN
  7. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Incorrect. I am the one who currently possesses the win.
  8. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

*Blows whistle* You're going 80 mph in a 25 mph zone. I'm going to have to give you a ticket and take that win from you. *Gives Pikapurple a ticket and takes the win*
  9. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Really? Strange, it's never caused anyone to hate me. Those two sentences I posted and the dancing banana even ended up in Ino-chan's Quote of the Week. I've seen the dancing banana used numerous times without any negative consequences.
  10. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

For some strange reason, this conversation reminds me of something I said in the Random Messages thread a long time ago. I think I'll say it again MWAHAHAHAHA! FEAR THE DANCING BANANAS! :banana:
  11. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

For some reason, I'm now thinking of drawing a purple Pikachu.
  12. L

Random Messages Part 2

Re: Random Messages Part 3 "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." ―Yoda, to Luke Skywalker
  13. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

:258: So i herd u liek Mudkipz? I win.
  14. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

I do now.
  15. L

Random Messages Part 2

Re: Random Messages Part 3 That's true. But stars collapsing into black holes and releasing deadly blasts of gamma rays is still pretty cool.
  16. L

Random Messages Part 2

Re: Random Messages Part 3 That made me think of a show I watched last night. It had to do with real Death Stars. Only these are actually stars.
  17. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Not anymore. Now I'm winning.
  18. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

*Cough* You seem to miss the fact that, as of now, I am the last poster. Thus, I win.
  19. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

*Cuts vine and grabs win* You're mistaken. The win is mine.
  20. L

COMPLETE: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

Re: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings ( PG-14) (Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance) Actually, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, and Hyper Beam all have the same power level of 150. It only seems weaker because Hyper Beam, being a Normal Type move, is not super effective against any type.
Back
Top Bottom