Search results for query: *

1. K

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Drought's a great ability and works thematically, but I've always wanted to avoid it so as to not gimp my water types. Ignite Body seems like a good ability, as long as Volcarona's defenses aren't increased - if anything decreased. Then you have the dilemma of attacking physically for maximum...
  2. K

Mega Gallade is so beautiful...now only it's ability needs to match its design in brilliance! Is it me or does it look like more of a defender now?
  3. K

It's not like Mewtwo got a mega evolution or anything... Besides, it does a totally different thing to normal Aegislash. The only thing OP about it would be predicting which Aegislash it is, which isn't a problem in tournaments as items cannot be changed.
  4. K

I'm hoping for a Mega Gallade, Mega Volcarona, Mega Noivern and or Mega Aegislash. Fortunately Volc. will happen eventually, being Alder's signature. With Mega Volcarona, I'm thinking: Atk: 60 Def: 65 (+15) - 80 Sp. Atk: 135 (+40) - 175 Sp. Def: 105 (+25) - 130 Speed: 100 (+20) - 120 It seems...
  5. K

Will this take place after XY? What of Mega Evolution?

Maybe Sycamore and Steven know each other? Sycamore could work for, or with the Devon corporation.
  6. K

Delta Emerald Trademarked

Crystal added a subplot, so it was easy to add to both. You can reasonably assume that both HeartGold and SoulSilver are canon because there's little difference between them. But with Ruby and Sapphire? The difference isn't only in legendaries, but the majority of the plot. It's not about what...
  7. K

It's important to note that Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald were the first games to feature vast differences in story. That's a point towards a change in pattern and the existence of of a remake of the third game. Plus, I wouldn't put it past Gamefreak money wise. If it came a year or two after Omega...
  8. K

I hate it when emotions and logic collide. On one hand, possible Emerald remake! On the other hand, probably not an Emerald remake. Logic - lets you down every time.
  9. K

Which version will you buy?

Same thing here, except more inclined with Omega Ruby.
  10. K

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? Hmm...I might go for a rotation team this time around, Ash style. My general finals rule is that I can double a type, but Pokémon must still have at least one unique type. Mainstays and finals Swampert Flygon Gallade Possible Finals Manetric...
  11. K

Will they tone down the difficulty to match XY?

Hopefully not...but I'm fearing that they will. I've found post-Heartgold quite easy, hopefully they can bring the difficulty back. They still can, it just tends to be the postgame stuff like the World Tournament. Maybe we'll have a mode with "Classic" difficulty and "Casual" difficulty, to...
  12. K

Changes to your rival's/Wally's team(s)? Anything you would like see?

Hmm...they could keep Gardevoir and give him a Mega Gardevoir. Assuming we get Mega Gallade (more like hoping on my end), he could either get a Gallade or Gardevoir depending on the game version or character gender. And he can now get a Magnezone. And there's a slot left for a sixth...
  13. K

Create a Pokemon Spinoff

I'd go with a detective game, but it seems that they're already doing that. If I had creative control, it would focus on a new member of The International Police, and would also have Pokémon Conquest gameplay element, but combined with the Pokémon Rangers idea about having each Pokémon having a...
  14. K

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion This idea...has grown on me. Greatly. At first I didn't like it, until I saw the video showcasing them. Hint, they look much better in game than in screenshot. I'm thinking that there'll be conditions upon them undergoing this transformation, possibly high...
  15. K

Move Animations

We all know that Hyper Beam will take the cake.
  16. K

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

So far, I'm not a fan of the Fairy type, just because of the route they seem to be taking with the Fairy Pokémon designs so far. Hopefully they're going to go down some of the other mythological routes for Fairy also. It's not that I hate pink (mainly) and girly, but it seems a bit of a waste...
  17. K

New Battle Styles

These new implementations seem great! Sky Battles are sure to keep things fresh and interesting, and I can't wait for the challenge of Horde Battles. These should make the newest games even more difficult - which is why I love Pokémon, of course. Every new generation shakes things up.
  18. K

X and Y Spoiler Free Zones

Re: Describe your Spoiler Free Zone(s) I don't want to know what happens in the plot other than the kind of thing you'd read on the back. In terms of new Pokémon, I only want to know the starters, any new type and type reshuffles and random Pokémon that I happen across by mistake. Other than...
  19. K

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

Re: Region Speculation and Discussion Thread I disagree. To me, the region looks to be based on France. The entire region looks like a stylised France, and the mountains probably reference the French Alps - as well as artistic license. It seems a bit of a stretch to compare to areas to other...
  20. K

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Adding to the DLC discussion, I'm pretty sure most if not all Pokémon players will have access to wifi somewhere, be it a friend's house, library, restaurant or even the shop they bought it from. If worse comes to worst, then additional DLC that would...
Back
Top Bottom