Search results for query: *

1. M

Who would win in these battles: the three girls

in the series we have had misty, may, and dawn if they all battled eachother 3 on 3 or 6 on 6 who would be victorious and why misty vs may misty vs dawn dawn vs may
  2. M

Pokemon league / Grand Festival

what should we expect? here is the place to discuss and ask questions about what is going to happen in both of these competitions. MAKE YOUR BOLD PREDICTIONS! Pokemon league(interesting questions): Who will be in it? who will beat who? what pokemon will be showcases? who will be the...
  3. M

What will Ash do with his pokemon in the league?

I know this topic has been mentioned and thought about but lets get down to it. what will ash do with his team in the pokemon league bring back old ones and if so which ones and how much credit (wins) should they get or do the same thing that he did in hoenn what do you think is...
  4. M

What do you want to see in the pokemon league?

I personally have huge expectations for the pokemon league. I know many of you do as well..what do you want to seee in terms of - Trainers / friends in the league - Pokemon that Ash uses - How far Ash goes/ who and how does he lose - Any old friends or old poke from ashs past? - Any HG SS...
  5. M

In Game Surprises: Good Pokemon that you want on your team

Every one on this thread has played though at least one pokemon game. Most people have played many. This is a question for every one what are some unusual pokemon that you have raised in games that were suprisingly good or bad? what pokemon did you take a risk and put on your team that was...
  6. M

Wanted: Female Chikorita

I really need a female chikorita because i want to bread my sceptile with it so i can get a chikorita that knows leaf storm. I then want to transfer that pokemon to be on my team in HG. This is a important part of my HG plan so I need this chikorita as soon as possible so i can continue playing...
  7. M

Favorite Starters

What are is your favorite starter evo group and why? what is the best looking first form? second form? third form? what is the strongest first form? second form? third form? you can give evidence and reasoning from either your personal experience from the games or from amine
  8. M

What Would You Do: The Team

I always plan my team before I start a game. The team i have now is. 1. Typhlosion 2. Meganium 3. Kingdra 4. Scizor 5. Amphorous 6. Nocowl That is my team I have planed as of right now, but im starting to reconsider. I really want to get an umbrion in there. What should I do. How...
  9. M

How should I add Umbreon

I always plan my team before I start a game. The team i have now is. 1. Typhlosion 2. Meganium 3. Kingdra 4. Scizor 5. Amphorous 6. Nocowl That is my team I have planed as of right now, but im starting to reconsider. I really want to get an umbrion in there. What should I do. How...
  10. M

Which team do you like the best?

Tell me which pokemon team if the overall best. What is your opinions on each team? Which team matches up best against its regions gym leaders Team #1 for Leaf Green 1. Venusaur 2. Pidgeot 3. Nidoking 4. Butterfree 5. Snorlax 6. NInetailes Team #2 for Platinum 1. Torterra 2...
  11. M

Importing a young pokemon or egg into HG or SS

Im not sure where to post this so if i put it in the wrong place im sorry. anyway EDIT: OPPS I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS IN SIMPLE THREAD. ILL DO IT NEXT TIME. SORRY! I want to have both a cynda and a chika in my game. I was planing to get a cynda from profesor elm and then get chika from...
  12. M

What is your favorite pokemon movie?

what is your favorite pokemon movie and why? honorable mentions? what is your least favorite pokemon movie and why? what are some of your favorite/ least favorite specials?
  13. M

Infernape and torterra

Is it confirmed that ash is getting and infernape and a torterra?
  14. M

Favorite Adventure/ Region

what is your favorite region and why? what do you like and dislike about each region/ adventure that ash has gone on?
  15. M

A wetty kanto team.

im playing leaf green and check out this line up. it is all authentic kanto pokes. what do yall think? opinions both posotive and negative? how would you beat it? 1 butterfree - start off with my weakest; despite the popular belief my butterfree has some killer attacks. its a great battler...
  16. M

Good bye Gliscor.. New possibilities?

I often check the pokemon wiki to see what is going on in the recent released japanese pokemon. THis is often a spoilor for me because i find out what happens about 4 months before it airs in America. Any way I found out that ash released gliscor.. At first i was sad but then i got to thinking...
  17. M

Favourite Dragon-type?

what is your favorite dragon to use in games and why? is it the crafty dragonite? is it the powerful salamence? is it the speedy garchomp? or is there a wild card you like?
  18. M

Ryperior, Tyranatar, Aggron? which one

which one would your choice be? why?
  19. M

Through the amine reference to HG and SS

Do you think the new characters that were just introduced is going to be all the references to HG and SS or do you think they might go back to johto or we might see old johto pokemon more, and what about aash's old johto pokes? discuss the possiblities...
  20. M

Who will be on your team in HG and SS?

For those trainers who love to plan what kind of pokes will you put on your team? Im going to try to have an entire johto team, just for the spirt of the game. And so the game doesnt get boring in going to pick interesting pokes instead of the normal boring strong ones. maybe chicorita...
Back
Top Bottom