• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Mitchman

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Instead of looking at maps, what about the Eevee moves. With that eevee in the anime now, I have a strong feeling that we are gonna get either a steel or flying eeveelution. Or both. With Sinnoh remakes next, both of those types make sense, as they are both strong against ice and grass...
  2. Mitchman

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

As long as these are set after SM/USUM, feature Johto as well and give us loads of references to old characters, new areas and in general capture the magic of both regions it can have as many Go related things as it wants. But yeah, give me Johto as well. I need me some ruins of alph.
  3. Mitchman

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

I think both the starters and the new riddler are real. I was wrong the last time, but I now realize its cause I couldn't see what was missing, which is not here. That is, being actual reference sheets for Anime and not general reference sheets, which is what most fakers do to emulate the last...
  4. Mitchman

Grammar is off? Ah crap, I was sure this was real. I was just about to say how they look like they fit in with the way Zeraora is designed, as in Zeraora feels like a hint to how gen 8 will feel in Pokemon design, and it just works across the board.
  5. Mitchman

Thread also got deleted quickly. To be honest, I am in full belief these are real. The designs ooze a sort of professionalism and cohesion no fan artist can quite achieve on their own. -Subdued and less saturated colors across the board. The natural hues are correctly off shade, much like how...
  6. Mitchman

Something akin to the legendary beasts in 2010 which unlocked Zoroark in Black/White. Which is kinda funny, because if Movie 21 relates to Lugia and the Orange Islands, then Movie 22 could relate to Johto, which already has a slew of movie promotions and cross game rewards for its Pokemon. Or...
  7. Mitchman

Yeah, unlike the mythicals this has its own sub brand, and will likely get a merchandise line going and everything. This and Detective Pikachu are gonna be TPCi's big things this year, and Gen 8 is gonna be reserved for 2019. I dunno why people expected differently in the first place, no gem...
  8. Mitchman

Spoilers Best Main Pokemon Game of the 3DS Era?

ORAS, but only because its based on an already great set of games. And even then it made a few wrong choices.
  9. Mitchman

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

I mentioned two examples, but forgot to add that only in special cases can you forge an Ultra Gem of different typing. Like, you aren't gonna get multitype mega evos for every mega, that would be ridiculous.
  10. Mitchman

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

So, who else wants Ultra Burst to be the new thing of gen 8? What I mean is, without introducing anything new, Gamefreak takes Ultra Burst and expands it. The idea I have is very simple. Using a new bracelet, it has a power I like to call Burst Forge. Taking a Z-Crystal and a Mega Stone, it...
  11. Mitchman

What in the flying fuck did I miss out on in the last three weeks? I mean damn, I am seeing everything from Kanto to DW Battle Systems, to all sorts of nonsense. To break down my thoughts: People are taking the Battle Quote all wrong imo. I have been saying this for a year now, movement in...
  12. Mitchman

The Pokemon Switch Version

My concept is taking the already existing rock-paper-scissor strategy, and enriching it. Some examples I already mentioned. -You are in a forest, and a wild Pokemon attacks you. Its a nasty little flying type. While fighting it, you attack with a rock type move, do some damage, and the turn...
  13. Mitchman

That is what I meant. Back to the basics in terms of returning to a familiar base and radically altering what that is. BoTW went back to the concepts and world building of Zelda 1, ignoring the LttP template and ideas used for the series in the last 25 or so years. In the same way, Mario 64 and...
  14. Mitchman

I saw that too, what the hell. Sinnoh starters+Dialga/Palkia is an out there move. I don't expect remakes till 2020 tbh, and I really don't want Sinnoh in the Gen 7 Engine. However, what if it is coming afterall? I mean, on a technical point, USM was mentioned as the last MAIN series games on...
  15. Mitchman

Preview M21: Everyone's Story

Wits Studio Collab, and Orange Island retelling with some movie 2 mixed in? This is going to be one hell of a movie. And that redesign is banging.
  16. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

On one hand, you look at all this data, and realize only 2 new Pokemon are all they left for you to discover. The game is mostly the same, with little new gameplay but a whole lot of cool story things. On the other hand, I can't help but feel that beyond a slightly botched story, the games will...
  17. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

Something about Zeraora not liking flowers because it reminds it of someone in a painful way(paraphrasing here), is giving me huge AZ vibes.
  18. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

A gen 7 Event only Pokemon that is native to the gen 8 region via pre evo. Think Lucario effectively being a Sinnoh mon, but as an event in Emerald.
  19. Mitchman

USUM Datamine Discussion

Regarding Zeraora. Is it classified in the same way legendaries are, or are we assuming its mythical because of the 600 BST, and its placement in the dex? Because while its an amazing design, I can easily see it being revealed later on that its actually a gen 8 teaser Pokemon, with it gaining a...
  20. Mitchman

Tomoya Takahashi and a couple other Anime staff went along with em. Takahashi was very involved with the last two anime generations. Its definitely something.
Back
Top Bottom