Search results for query: *

• Users: Jayc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Audio/Video File Converters

Recently, I've been trying out a bunch of audio/video converters with no luck. These are: everything Applian Technology offers for free, AnyDVD/Video Converter and FreeStudio. The main problem I have is that the converter has to be portable (meaning I can dump it onto a thumbdrive or HDD and it...
  2. J

Graphical File Formats

Hello Bulbagarden, I am thinking of using universally among my personal archives, a certain graphical file format, but as with all things technological I am happily prone to screwing up. So Bulbagarden, I was hoping you could give me a graphical file format that best meets my requirements and...
  3. J

External Hard Drive Failure

Long story short: -Dropped a WD 1TB external hard drive, short fall. -Tried to use it briefly. No longer appears on My Computer, drive light is still on. -Haven't touched it since. -Recovery chances, cost and extent of recovery? also, I'm probably going to switch to solid-state drives after...
  4. J

DVD copying problem

So I'm new to all things DVD. I burned a bunch of .mkv videos using Roxio Digital Media (which was really old to boot) onto a blank DVD. I finalised the DVD using Sonic DLA. Thing is, when I later tried to copy everything somewhere else, everything got copied perfectly except for the last...
  5. J

Error in loading Bulbapedia

So last night, I couldn't access Bulbapedia, because Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: An error occurred while invoking the map callback in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-1.14/includes/Title.php on line 1273 Fatal error: Call to a member function matchStartToEnd() on...
  6. J

Where is the Water element in Water attacks?

There is this theory of elemental attacks in the PokéWorld - that all attacks, special or physical, has element in them. That is, Tackle will have the user cloaking itself with Normal element before making contact, Thunder is pure Electric element striking the foe and Steel Wing harnesses the...
  7. J

Possible worm?

Recently, one of my contacts on Messenger 'sent' me a link, which I clicked on. Some random windows popped up and disappeared just as fast, then nothing else happened. I say 'sent' because one of my other contacts IMed me, demanding to know what I was sending to him. The conversation above him...
  8. J

Problem

Don't really know why, but Bulbapedia has just begun to act funny on my computer. As soon as the page loads, Firefox gets redirected to http://fannyniger.com/dol/pdf?f=all And Firefox promptly crashes, causing my computer to lag enormously until I somehow manage to get Task Manager on to...
  9. J

Wish

...Which I'm pretty positive is false. At least on DPPt, but like I said, I don't know about the other Generations, so that might've been the reason for the incorrect statement. Haven't edited it because of this. Anyone know about this in the other Generations?
  10. J

Problem with parts of BMGf

When I entered BMGf, I was unable to view any forums. Basically, everything between the Forum header (the one with Last Post/Threads/Posts) and the bottom section with "Mark Forums Read/View Forum Leaders, was gone. Right at the top of the page, this message appeared: Warning: array_keys()...
Back
Top Bottom