Search results for query: *

1. D

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"In for the Kill" by La Roux
  2. D

"Tik Tok" by Kesha ... lol -.-
  3. D

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n' Roses Getting pumped up for their show next week =D
  4. D

"Playing God" by Paramore
  5. D

"Ticks & Leeches" by Tool
  6. D

"Pendulous Threads" by Incubus
  7. D

Do you think it's wrong?

Did anyone get the bit about the TCG? What is this RNG that people keep talking about? Is it an in game glitch?
  8. D

Famous Events that Happened on Your Birthday

Posted this at 4:20 ... purposefully or coincidentally? Either way, that's pretty neat.
  9. D

How unlucky can you be?

I could PM you a simplfied version of that guide if you'd like. I remember when I first started I had no idea what it was talking about, but then after doing it several times and seeing why my chain broke it finally all made sense. The hardest thing is keeping all the factors seperate, but with...
  10. D

"Magdalena" by A Perfect Circle
  11. D

How unlucky can you be?

You're not doing it right then. Psypokes has a decent guide about how to chain properly. It's a hastle, but it does make it a lot easier ...
  12. D

"Black" by Pearl Jam
  13. D

Brittany Murphy Dead at 32

Yikes! That's very unfortunate, she was still so young. Do they know the cause of death? I didn't notice that bit in the article.
  14. D

"Sometimes" by City and Colour
  15. D

What was best about Pokémon in the 2000s?

Has to be the games. I know people who don't like pokemon, but appreciate the games as top notch RPGs.
  16. D

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

I got Pikachu on that stupid quiz. Ugh, terrible! Anyhow I would love to be a Ninetales, because they're majestic looking and of the Fire type. But there are so many others I wouldn't mind either. Scyther/Scizor, Tauros, Charmeleon ... so many more ...
  17. D

Do you think it's wrong?

First of all, steroids are not allowed anywhere, they're illegal, even if you're just a Joe Schmoe trying to beef up at your Community College gym. But that's besides the point ... Consider this, people who hack, use equipment that was not packaged with the game to willingly and knowingly...
  18. D

Nice. "Panic Switch" by Silversun Pickups
  19. D

Do you think it's wrong?

I don't understand how people have these cheating is okay mentalities. Guess I was raised differently. Cheating is always wrong.
Back
Top Bottom