Search results for query: *

• Users: Dark Fire
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Breeding for Stats

So looking over some people's squads I noticed that some people have pokemon with absurd IVs. From my experience in the game catching or breeding pokemon and getting one with stats like those are just about impossible. So my question is: is there a breeding process you can go through that...
  2. D

Help a newbie out?

I'm thinking of making a deck which would consist of mainly water and colouless pokemon. Seeing as this is my first deck ever I have a few questions. - First of all, seeing as almost all the pokemon in this deck will be water type, is the Dawn Stadium helpful? Or is it's added effect not all...
  3. D

NCAA Football Championship

So who's going to take it? Bama or Texas? Today was not a great day for me as far as the college football scene goes. I was routing for Florida, Nebraska and Pitt; I wanted to see a Florida vs. TCU final. All these teams lost ... so now I get to watch the two teams I really didn't want to...
  4. D

Prince of Persia

Wondering if there are any PoP fans here? Personally I absolutely love the series [not the computer games]. When news of a new Prince of Persia [Sands of Time] were first heard I kind of ignored them until I actualy got a chance to play. Since then I've become a major fan of the series. When...
Back
Top Bottom