Search results for query: *

1. S

Hi!

Welcome to BMGf! =] Hope you have a lot of fun here. And, don't worry, your English is better than most people's on this site. ^_~
  2. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Crystal Kay - One
  3. S

Human Dictionary

Zealous Definition: Devoted and eager
  4. S

Hayashibara Megumi - Northern Lights (Shaman King 2nd Japanese Opening)
  5. S

Shaman king

I really don't think Manta's gay. . Maybe he's asexual?
  6. S

Shaman King English Opening
  7. S

COMPLETE: Drabbles

Character: Nareta -- Roketto-Dan Arc The Perfect Revenge Infiltration. Annihilation. Obliteration. That's how to create the perfect revenge. Compensation. Revelation. Redemption. That's how to create the perfect revenge. Revenge is but one of the things on my mind. Inside of this hell...
  8. S

Post your current CTRL+V's!

9. S

The Spear Key

Well, from what I've seen, it's semi-safe to say that it awakens Parukia and Darugia, but I don't think it has any connection to Aruseusu. If it did, I think the Ginga-Dan would've said something about it.
  10. S

Shaman king

O.O . . . Eh? O.O I really don't support MantaXYo, mostly because Yo is, like. . Engaged. >.>
  11. S

The Challenge of Regice (RP Start)

I did a backflip, feeling his foot barely tap the back of mine and landed back on my feet, "good for you, but it doesn't mean you'll do any better than me."
  12. S

I simply stepped off to the side, "you missed."
  13. S

Why Fire Red stinks (Game, Comedy)

You couldn't see I was kidding? >.> God. I definitely don't think Kenji is sexist. You don't have to get all snippy, so get your ass off your high and mighty throne.
  14. S

I rolled my eyes before letting out a yawn.
  15. S

Why Fire Red stinks (Game, Comedy)

The same reason you can't seem to get off my ass. ^_~
  16. S

Shaman king

I agree with Mooites in. . Well, everything she just said. XD I, too, hate Jeanne, she's really just a pain in the ass. And the X-Laws suck.
  17. S

I cracked my knuckles, "all right, then, if you want to get beaten up by a girl." -- Err, Lele, Milotic, you know Kiratwig and I are searching for Regice, right?
  18. S

"You're going to hit a girl?" I asked, crossing my arms.
  19. S

Of Cats and Lizards

I do start a new paragraph whenever another person speaks.
  20. S

I'm new!

Aww, help your English? D= I like the way you talk now. . TT_TT It's awesome. XD Anyway, I hope you have fun here! That was all great, until you said 'said me that here. .' (You DID want help, right?). Don't worry, though, your English is better than most people's.
Back
Top Bottom