Search results for query: *

• Users: woops
  • Order by date
  1. W

1st Bulbagarden Skype TCG tournament!!

I'd feel really left out if you used this format later because Durant decks are really fun and so are pretty much every nearly tournament-viable deck ever. i want to cinccino ;-; Also BW-on is a really weird format. Even with world's coming soon, I doubt they'll take out that many sets. The...
  2. W

Mafia Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - END GAME - 2/23/12

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 5 - 2/22/12 I didn't protect anyone by accident last night, so I don't know what went on there. Lucky us, I guess. I'm going to have to keep my vote pinned on Master Mew, because they pretty clearly switched their vote to someone else, stopping...
  3. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 4 - 2/20/12 Piximon Can we get some clarification on why you're voting for Argus?
  4. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 4 - 2/20/12 I've talked this over with Neon, and he's already said all the same points we've both come to. If Mew is a fool, then haha, gg. If he's mafia, then we all still have a chance. I'm almost positive Neon isn't mafia. Vote: Master Mew
  5. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 3 - 2/18/12 I picked Neon at random, but I really feel like all of the choices I make will be bad ones in the end. I'll Unvote: Neonsands, and Vote: Kuroii.
  6. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 3 - 2/18/12 This is going pretty badly for us, guys. Most of us are in pretty neutral positions, so it's a guessing game at this point. I feel that Nælþarion has a 50/50 chance of being mafia, in either that he didn't want false attention on him...
  7. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Night 2 - 2/17/12 I feel like I'm probably the most obvious target for the Mafia, so if I can't doctor myself, I'm probably dead. On the other hand, I should be good if I can. I'm not seeing anything blatantly mafia, but if some of the inactive people...
  8. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 2 - 2/16/12 This is all my fault!!! I am slapping myself right now.
  9. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 2 - 2/16/12 If you were attempting to wait and avoid a bad lynch, you would've bandwagon'd with Kyu and then there wouldn't be a lynch. While it's possible you could be town, my instinct tells me it's probably otherwise. Everyone else has either...
  10. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 2 - 2/16/12 I really hope I was right, or else I'll be in big trouble :< :< Vote: No Lynch (User)
  11. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Night 1 - 2/15/12 At the beginning of Day 1, No Lynch said he wanted to wait for some other things to happen before voting, and then was the last person to vote. He just jumped on to vote for Kyu, using the same silly reasoning. It seems like he felt...
  12. W

QR Code on Pokémon Card Turns Up Adult Site

The QR codes on the back of PTCGo cards are meant to be scanned with a webcam on the site to receive booster credits. They aren't meant to be scanned to be redirected to a site, so it's most likely the person scanning the code who is at fault.
  13. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 1 - 2/14/12 If Kyu was Mafia, it wouldn't make sense for him to vote No Lynch, if he could've gotten away with a random vote. :< :<
  14. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 1 - 2/14/12 Aww, I was looking forward to being suspicious of everyone already :< :< I'll vote for Muk-a-Matic for no other reason than that he voted for me (by extension random because he randomly picked me??)
  15. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Day 1 - 2/14/12 I'm not totally sure of what the usual process is here, since this is my first mafia, but I feel like I should be a little suspicious of those that random-voted before anything happened. I'm not going to put out a vote yet.
  16. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Sign-ups 2/2/212 Confirmed; I have my role.
  17. W

Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Sign-ups 2/2/212 I'd totally like to be in this.
  18. W

What video games are you playing now?

Recently dropped about everything when I got Tales of Vesperia as a late Christmas present.us ~25 hours in, and I just got Ba'ul for travel. I think I'm going to enjoy the rest of it thoroughly.
  19. W

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Miltank is the first thing that comes to mind at that name.
  20. W

Most regreatable trade you ever done.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team for Lugia LEGEND. I later realized that I didn't really need/want Lugia, which was about when the art's novelty wore off.
Back
Top Bottom