• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

A Fall from Grace (Chpt 9 is Up)

So this is a really bad chapter so... Chapter 10: Every Great Dream Begins with a Dreamer "Why are you not in Rustboro yet?" The all too familiar voice of the little girl was back. She pranced around in the white room that was only home to me and her. "I told you I need your help, but you are...
  2. C

Re: A Fall from Grace (Chpt 8 is up) Chapter 9: A Graceful Beauty Two days had passed since my first training experience with Martin, and since then me, Oliver, and Trapinch have done exceedingly well. I'm able to go around without crutches, but I still must wear a special shoe on my right...
  3. C

Re: A Fall from Grace 8: An Aerial Assault I looked around me to make sure I wasn't back in that white room and I wasn't. I was back in my hospital room with my freshly woken Torchic and now awake Trapinch. It was kind of odd that we all woke up at the same time, but it's good for teams to be...
  4. C

Re: A Fall from Grace what the heck, might as well put up the next one as well 7: Sweet Dreams "Why aren't you helping me?" I was back in the white room and the little girl had her back to me. This time I could actually move my body. I reached out and was also able to touch her shoulder. It...
  5. C

Re: A Fall from Grace Your comments are appreciated as usual :D 6: No Pain No Gain I walked into the Mauville PokeCenter at 1 o' clock in the morning battered and bruised. My right foot was still bleeding because every time I took a step the wounds would reopen. I was swaying from exhaustion...
  6. C

Re: A Fall from Grace Thanks! Its nice to get some feedback. Unlike how the people just read it on fanfic then leave no comment what so ever. 5: Demon of the Desert Despite the fact that I was scared thirty minutes ago, I was no longer fearing the desert. It was actually in a word pretty...
  7. C

Re: A Fall from Grace 4: Into the Desert The walk along Route 112 was rather uneventful. Apparently Torchic make for rather awkward attackers. The only attacks Oliver knew were Scratch and Growl. When Oliver tries to use Scratch he has to stand on one leg and scratch with the other, which sets...
  8. C

Re: A Fall from Grace Thanks! But thats exactly why he used Future Sight, because it ignores types. Learned that the hard way back on Ruby when Wally used it on my Houndour. Poor Houndour D: Anywho, here's the next chapter: 3: And Off We Go Oliver had already fallen asleep in my arms, and I...
  9. C

Re: A Fall from Grace 2: Adventuring With the Enemy I woke up the next morning still shocked that my idol had lost, and what was worse was she beat him using a team that seemed to be just a bunch of misfits. She started it off with a stink bag that blew up the whole field. After that she used...
  10. C

Re: A Fall from Grace 1: Welcome to the League Today was the day. Today was the finale of the Hoenn Grand Conference. Sure I was watching it on my outdated television snuggled up on a couch wearing Ursaring pajamas. This wasn't what how most people spent there Saturday nights, but hey, I'm...
  11. C

Okay so here we go a fic about a kid who goes on a Pokemon Journey (jeez aren't I original, but don't worry some originality and other sorts of spices get thrown in this recipe for adventure!) Here's where I normally post just in case I get behind in sharing the love to this thread...
  12. C

To Save Yourself

Yeah Chapter 2 isn't that great, so I'll post it with Chapter 3 ---------------------------------------- Hi Ho and Off We Go Fast-forward three years, and not much has changed. I’ve gotten taller and puberty is over with, but that’s about it. Caesar is still a Shinx, but he is now accustomed...
  13. C

Wanted: Pokerus

So yeah the title says it all. Just tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do.
  14. C

To Save Yourself

thanks, i'll probably post chpt. 2 this upcoming week
  15. C

To Save Yourself

King of the Concrete Jungle I was out by myself at about 9 o’ clock at the age of 13 years old in Jubilife City. I know what were my parents thinking when they let a 13 year old boy wonder around the streets in a world full of crazy gangs that had in their hands creatures that could burn me...
  16. C

To Save Yourself

So yeah, this is a fanfic about an aspiring trainer in Sinnoh ------------------------------------------------------------- To some, training comes naturally, while others it takes a bit more time. And for people like me it comes right in the middle. Usually people who fall in the middle...
  17. C

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Buizel Ice Beam
  18. C

Steelix use Dig
  19. C

Chimchar Dig
  20. C

Chimchar let him have an Aerial Ace
Back
Top Bottom