Search results for query: *

1. marshiyanmisuta

Bulbapedia Anime main characters

Please add Koharu/Chloe as main character, as the new OP it. Also, remove Goh's Grookey, as it makes no sense to treat it as a main character.
  2. marshiyanmisuta

Gou and Nemona are literal opposites

Gou is not interested in battles, Nemona is obsessed with them Gou is excellent at throwing balls, Nemona is not good at it Gou is introverted and lonely, Nemona is extroverted and touchy Gou had red shades on hair, Nemona had green shades on hair
  3. marshiyanmisuta

Riko is really the protagonist?

Do you believe that Riko/Liko is the new protagonist of the show? Maybe I'm being cynical, but it's still hard to believe that they do something like casting a girl as the main character, after seeing how they treated most of the previous female cast.
  4. marshiyanmisuta

Koharu is robbed

Seriously... If they were planning to have female main character, they should use Koharu instead, as she's been the perfect candidate because her whole character is about what she choose to do in her life. It would also work as a bridge that connects the old and the new shows.
  5. marshiyanmisuta

Preview JN083: The Py That Became A Star

Airs in October 8 https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1440203703844175877?s=20
  6. marshiyanmisuta

Event 14 years ago...

View: https://twitter.com/StanDawnDP/status/1379093973608890368?s=20
  7. marshiyanmisuta

Cursed Forest and Fokusurai (Fake)

Source: 2chan leaks google translated by me. I can't use the link due to site policies.
  8. marshiyanmisuta

News Animedia Character Popularity Poll Results

Pokémon managed to enter with four characters, which is the first time ever that happened, unless I remember it wrong.
  9. marshiyanmisuta

Customization Killed The Game Protagonist

Do you think the new customization features in the recent pokémon games led to a decline in the chances of characters based on game PCs appearing in the anime?
  10. marshiyanmisuta

How long do you think Pokémon 2019 will last?

It's the first time since the original series that we had a series not based on any games or generations. How long do you think it will last? Will it outlive the current generation and last for several years, like the original series? Will it last 46-48 episodes (one year) like many current...
  11. marshiyanmisuta

So, Pokémon 2019 is just SwSh anime after all

We finally got our first Galar episode, yet...there was very little exposure about the region, about the city they visited, and about the local pokémon from Galar region. Based on the preview, there will be no new Galar pokémon in the next episode as well. Compared to how much focus Kanto...
  12. marshiyanmisuta

Return of the Walking Pokémon

I'd know this famous position anywhere. Are we returning to the classic walking mascot pokemon formula? Even Lilie is began to carry her pokemon in her arms for some reason. Goodbye Tsareena and Brionne, you're not cute enough anymore to appear in most of the episodes yet to air.
  13. marshiyanmisuta

SM117: The Forest's Curse and the Red Kosokumushi!

SM117: The Forest's Curse and the Red Kosokumushi! Airs: April 14 Source: 2chan Translated by Google translate and me.
  14. marshiyanmisuta

WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!!!

What is this? What are those? Symbol of a secret organization? A conspiracy within Alolan community? These can't be symbols for trial captains since none of them are trial captain in the show. Do they all knew each other beforehand? What's the link that connects all these different people...
  15. marshiyanmisuta

Does Ash having NO Water Pokémon and multiple empty slots hint an Ash-Greninja return for the league

This is a speculation I seen on Serebii forums. What do you think about it?
  16. marshiyanmisuta

So, is there anything behind Suiren's reaction?

There is several times in SM that people asked Suiren about her relationship with Satoshi, and she always overreacts to it. Considering how the show focused on Suiren and Kasumi's similarities, could there be something more than friendship on Suiren's part?
  17. marshiyanmisuta

Do you remember Lilie's Z crystal?

That was a thing, right? What happened to it?
  18. marshiyanmisuta

SM072: Shady House's Hospitality! (Fake)

Title: Hospitality of Shady House! Airs: May 3 Here are some summaries from the episode:
Back
Top Bottom