Search results for query: *

1. T

heh heh, could somone make me a banner?

um, could someone make me a banner that has a black background, says 'The Dragon Master' at the top in teal. and red gyarados, dragonite, dragonite, aerodactyl, charizard, and dragonite in that order along the middle? thank you in advance to whomever does it. oh, could you make it so it can...
  2. T

A good or bad idea?

if anybody has ever read my 'The Dragon Master' series, then you will know what i'm talking about. i was thinking about creating a comic book to go along with it. i'm not that bad of a drawer, and i know people who could do it if i couldn't, but i'm not sure if i should. is it a good or bad idea?
  3. T

Could somone make me a banner?

thanks! this is perfect!
  4. T

Could somone make me a banner?

hmm...my sig is very dull, so i think a banner would be cool. if someone could please do one of two things: 1) Tell me how to make one, so i could just do it myself 2) or make one for me, for i am a n00b when it comes to this kind of stuff this is what i would like on it: red gyrados...
  5. T

COMPLETE: The Dragon Master IV

'The Dragon Master IV' The Dragon Master IV: Chapter One Misty and I are sitting atop the Goldenrod City Radio Tower, watching the sunrise and observing the city coming alive in the morning. The sunrise was beautiful, but Misty was even more beautiful. Misty and I had been together for...
  6. T

COMPLETE: The Dragon Master III

'The Dragon Master III' same as the first two. a bit of language, but bleeped out. The Dragon Master III: Chapter One I am relaxing on the top of the Goldenrod City Radio Tower, with a radio, and I’m listening to the music that they’re playing. I’ve been sitting here, and thinking about...
  7. T

COMPLETE: The Dragon Master II

'The Dragon Master II' a bit of language, but again bleeped out. The Dragon Master II: Chapter One Here I am, Bob Shepardson, once more, sitting on top of the Goldenrod City Radio Tower in my teal hooded cloak. This is my spot of relaxation. It’s where I come to escape the stresses of...
  8. T

COMPLETE: The Dragon Master

'The Dragon Master' there's minor language, but it's been bleeped out like so: d***. i guess that covers it. The Dragon Master: Chapter One I’m all alone, forsaken, abandoned. How did I get here you ask? I mean, standing on top of the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City. I guess that I should...
Back
Top Bottom