Search results for query: *

1. AiedailEclipsed

When I go to re-upload my avatar, it logs me out for some reason. For the exact sequence: I go into the my personal details screen. Click the avatar area Go into the upload screen and select. The XenForo processing ticker comes up in the upper right hand corner. And the page refreshes --...
  2. AiedailEclipsed

vBulletin 5

Do you seriously want to use (much less, spend money on) the cluster fuck that is vB5? For those who aren't aware, there is currently a demo forum out for the beta (that naming is a joke, really; this is more of a pre-alpha than anything). For the interested parties, this is what you can...
  3. AiedailEclipsed

Recipe Resources

So, guys, where did ya'll get your recipes from? Your grandma's rusty metal Peanuts recipe case? Epicurious? Personally, I get mine from a combination out of the above. If I'm looking for some fancier stuff, I go with Epicurious, but if I just want a simple family recipe, I go with the...
  4. AiedailEclipsed

COMPLETE: Aie's Miscellaneous Literary Works (New Poem: Memories of a Dance)

Kay, so, I've been contemplating posting a thread for my odd little works that I create now, and then. I don't particularly want to create fifty thousand threads for different things, so I'm consolidating any of my existing threads into this one. And to keep things organized, I'm going to keep...
  5. AiedailEclipsed

Any ideas to improve the Roleplaying Games forum?

Hey guys! I'm just curious but does anyone (excluding Hopsy) have any ideas to improve the Roleplaying Games forum? ~ BRD Staff
  6. AiedailEclipsed

For those that haven't seen...

We've selected our new staff~! Mods Hide in Plain Sight Emp Infernal_King (aka Hell's_Devil_Warrior) Game Managers X Resistance Apollo's Caterpie Trainer17 Chocolate Bones Giovanna Rockeet Game Managers are pretty muchly mods, without the Mod permissions and perks such...
  7. AiedailEclipsed

Rosetta Stone

So, does anyone here have any opinion of this software? I was thinking of buying it to compliment the online classes (that I heard were horrible) as to not fail the class. Does anyone recommend or would like to discourage me from buying this before I actually ya know buy it? Thanks in advance~
  8. AiedailEclipsed

Bulbagarden Roleplay District Staff Positions...

...who's applying?!?! If you have any questions or such, you can ask them here.
  9. AiedailEclipsed

Feedback on the new Roleplay District

Is there something that you'd like to complain about thats directly related to the transition between the new and the old, or do you want to talk about something that you particularly like? If so, feel free to do so, here.
  10. AiedailEclipsed

The Metronome Forum

Welcome one and all, to the Metronome Forum! I'm sure that right now, you're asking yourself, "What goes here?" Well, here's the answer: everything and anything that doesn't have a forum to itself. Maybe you need some help on a plot? Or a character? Perhaps you just want to shoot the breeze...
  11. AiedailEclipsed

RPG Discussion Golden Rule

The RPG Discussion Golden Rule Only one thread is to be made for any one RP (i.e. you cannot have two discussion threads for one RP.) Thanks <3
  12. AiedailEclipsed

The RPG Directory [V 2.0]

Welcome to The RPG Directory [Version 2.0] We're going to be using a unique new system to keep track of the RPs you currently have. All you have to do is post once and edit that post for every RP that you make (or even the ones that you've made in the past if you want to do some digging)...
  13. AiedailEclipsed

Non-Pokemon RP Registration

In order for your non-Pokemon RP to be accepted, you simply need to post here using this simple form and post the thread. RP Name: The RP's Name Genre: The genre or franchise which the RP is a part of. Link: You put a link to the RP thread here. And I'll take care of the rest :3 Have...
  14. AiedailEclipsed

A Guideline to Start-Ups

Well now, you've got your members all done and accepted, you've just got to get the RP started. How do you do your start-up? Well, its always good to review over past material just to make sure everyone is aware of everything, so it might be a good idea for you to copy+paste the information...
  15. AiedailEclipsed

A Guideline to Sign-Ups

So, you're wondering how to create a sign-up that gets enough information but hooks people at the same time right? Well, I'll try to help you :) Lets take a look at the KPU sign-up: Username: Place your username for BMGf! ***** Name: Character's name Nickname: Character's nickname --...
  16. AiedailEclipsed

Welcome to the new Bulbagarden Roleplay District~!

Well, what can I say? I've had plans for this place for a while. Like before I got full mod while. XD Anyway, how about we take a grand tour of our new forum category. Yes, CATEGORY, we've got our own RP category now! First, lets head into the new and improved, Roleplay Games forum. Take...
  17. AiedailEclipsed

Wanted: Several

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could breed me a few Pokes: :: Miltank (Female) :: Horsea (Female) :: Venonat (Female) :: Skarmory (No gender pref.) :: Growlithe (Female) Level one, untrained, no items, just as they are. If anyone happens to have these let me know and we'll...
  18. AiedailEclipsed

Important Topic Regarding RP Forum's Future

Ok, guys, I figured I'd get a little of the public input from everyone, to see what you would want in the future of the RP forum. If ya'll have ideas, feel free to post them!
  19. AiedailEclipsed

Bulbacast Season 4 - Episode 003 Discussion

Bulbacast Season 4 - Episode 003 Discussion Record Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 4:30 Central Release Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 'Cast Overview Opening / Intros HGSS Advertising Discussion (For a link to ads see here and here!) Spin-Off Game Discussion (For a link to a...
  20. AiedailEclipsed

COMPLETE: A Day from Heaven, the Dream from Hell, and a Memory for Eternity-Personal Narrative

The Day from Heaven, the Dream from Hell, and a Memory for Eternity By: CRS That day was like another day on our Westward vacation, I had woken up to the arctic tundra called a room; as my dad liked things cold, he kept the room as such, but I was fortunate enough to have considerably warm...
Back
Top Bottom