Search results for query: *

1. M

(Discussion) Is it just me?...

...or does ff.net get up your nose, too? I dropped by this evening to see if I could find some passable ContestShipping fanfiction. And I just went "..." I found myself sifting through dozens upon dozens of smut, fluff and lemon fics in an attempt to find something that wasn't explicit! I...
  2. M

My friend's "dream team" as he calls it

My friend is currently playing Diamond for the first time. He's just got onto Route 216 for the first time. His team is Lucario Dragonair Metang Gabite Shelgon Pupitar All in the mid-30s. I don't know moves or natures, he doesn't make them hold items (as far as I know), and he's...
  3. M

Faith (Take 2)

This is a pretty safe fanfic, but there may be a bit of violence later on, and some characters may well become more than friends, and some mild language, so I rated it PG-13 just to be safe. This is mostly Original, with cameos from canon characters later on. I welcome constructive criticism...
  4. M

COMPLETE: The Master of the Sea

Just a little eco-friendly fable, told in poem form. R&R please! ~~~~~ The Master of the Sea He slumbers below the ocean deep Sleeping silently Beneath the waves, among the fish The Master of the Sea He has lain there for aeons Resting peacefully But when he stirs, all hell...
  5. M

Postcount?

My postcount has dropped by about 800 posts...does anyone know why?
  6. M

COMPLETE: Guilty Pleasures (A comedy drabble)

It's a teeny bit long for a drabble (129 words), but...Enjoy. ~~~~~ Giovanni was annoyed. His contact was at least thirty seconds late, and Giovanni was not accustomed to waiting. Team Rocket’s distinguished boss glanced around furtively. If he stayed here any longer, he’d- “Mr...
  7. M

COMPLETE: I Spy (A comedy drabble)

Funny what you come up with when you're bored... ~~~~~ “Hey, Maxie?” “What is it now?” “Want to play I Spy?” Maxie turned to look at the other man with an expression of disgust on his face. “No, scum, I do not want to play I Spy!” The other man was quiet for a minute. Then...
  8. M

Why Fire Red stinks (Game, Comedy)

a.k.a. Grey's Misadventures in Blunderland Rated PG for mild language and occasional slight innuendo. This is what I call a lolfic. It's not one of those masterful comedies, just pure laughs. Basically, what I'm giving you is a walkthrough of Fire Red from my character Grey's POV, taking...
  9. M

Manga in my little corner of the world?

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'd like to read some of the Pokemon manga, but I haven't been able to find any. Do they sell it in New Zealand, or would I have to get it shipped from overseas?
  10. M

My new (potential) team

I'm trying to put together a competitive team. Not sure why I'm posting this...I may end up battling you...yes, you! Come get me! Anyway, this is my first draft. NOTE: I pay little attention to EVs; I just choose a stat to max out, give the item (eg Power Weight) and count until its maxed out...
  11. M

Edge of Destiny (Original)

This is the beginning of a trilogy called The Edge Chronicles. Each book is made up of three Parts; each Part is made up of several chapters. Simple enough? Please tell me what you think, and feel free to ask any questions you may have, to me or the characters. Remember, we can only answer...
  12. M

COMPLETE: A Pokemon Christmas (G)

This is my Christmas fic-I decided to take a leaf out of Nekusagi's book. This thread will become my miscellaneous fic thread eventually, but for now it's just for this Christmas fic. Enjoy, and tell me what you think! ------------------- A Pokémon Christmas Santa Claus was worried...
  13. M

(Original) Lost and Alone (PG)

This sounds like a darkfic, and maybe it is. I don't know, I'm not sure what classifies as "Dark", but I don't think this does. I'm not sure how your rating system works in America, but in my country, it would be PG:Some scenes may scare very young children, Mild animated violence and Adult...
  14. M

COMPLETE: Faith (Poetry) Rated G

Writing poetry Another thing I enjoy These to do with "Faith" That is, sometimes I write poetry-haiku, like the one above, or just regular rhyming poetry. This thread is dedicated to poetry about my fanfic "Faith". Here are a few haiku to start it off. Faith is important For Pokémon to...
  15. M

Faith (PG-13, Original/AU)

This is a pretty safe fanfic, but there may be a bit of violence later on, and some characters may well become more than friends, so I rated it PG-13 just to be safe. This is mostly Original, with cameos from canon characters later on. I welcome constructive criticism, comments and questions...
Back
Top Bottom