Search results for query: *

• Users: Elias
  • Order by date
  1. E

Bulbacast Season 4 - Episode 002 Discussion

What IRC server is that channel on? I tried to connect to the server listed on the About page earlier and it wouldn't connect. (Also, you have "Episdoe 001" at the bottom of the main post where I think you meant to put "Episode 002") <_<
  2. E

Cast announced!

I'm looking forward to this starting up again. Be sure to let us know when it starts and where we can listen/subscribe.
  3. E

Bulbacast is restarting!

Been while since anything was posted about it here, any updates?
  4. E

Munchlax Tree

If you look at this article from Bulbapedia, it says that the trees that a Munchlax can be found are different for each trainer. Since it all depends on trainer info (likely the trainer ID and secret ID, as RexRacer eluded to), I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to calculate which trees...
  5. E

Munchlax Tree

Something I'm trying to do in Platinum is, if it's obtainable in game, catch it in game. I could trade one over from my Pearl, but I'd much prefer to catch one myself. Also, nice ShinyHunter. I'm pretty jealous at the moment.
  6. E

Munchlax Tree

I'm trying to catch a Munchlax in game, and I'd like to try and figure out which trees in my game will have a chance at finding one. I'd think that it'd have to do with those two numbers, but I'm trying to figure out how those numbers determine what Honey trees will be Munchlax trees.
  7. E

Munchlax Tree

I noticed that on the Honey page it mentioned that the trainer information determined which four trees had Munchlax available on them. Does anyone here know how exactly that would be determined?
Back
Top Bottom