Search results for query: *

1. L

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest FAQ: Fanart, fanfic contest prizes announced

Oh, that's a relief, about the fanart prizes. I already have Shadows of Almia, and I could care less about the manga, so I guess I didn't miss out on much. Still, it would be cool to have finished my idea on paper. Oh well. Thanks for allowing me to enter this contest, anyway, Bulbagarden staff!
  2. L

Creat your own pokemon!

Wow. That DOES look like it would make a good Yu-Gi-Oh! card. It's about time someone made a Dark/Dragon type. I did, but I don't even know what it looks like yet. I just have the backstory. -_-
  3. L

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Luxray, no doubt. (Then all of those dog-lovers in my school can eat my Discharge! Mwahahaha!) Can't you tell by my username? [brag]Although Alakazam would be a nice fit, me being the smartest in my class.[/endbrag]
  4. L

Favorite Final Evo Out of all Starters?

Charizard. There's just too much nostalgia and fond memories. Although Torterra is a close second. :D
  5. L

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Seems I'm the youngest here. -_-
  6. L

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

Of course not! I'm only in middle school, so there's no reason for me to hide my Pokefandom. Most of my friends don't like it, but I have a few Pokefan friends as well. I mean, I'm kind of embarrassed to watch the show on TV where my older brothers can just waltz in and say "Why do you still...
  7. L

Creat your own pokemon!

But let's not forget the three hairs on the top. It bears a striking resemblance to Psyduck, no? On topic, though, I actually have a few Pokemon designs, so perhaps I could sprite them or something. To "Paint" -cue awesome theme song-!
  8. L

Bulbasaur's Christmas Fanart Contest Entry Thread

Uh, in his/her defense, let's not forget that I'M the one with the lowest post count here. But who says post count really matters? Salamence's entry was one of your picks, but he/she only has a post count of 10 or so. That state of mind could be compared to one believing that a freshman in high...
  9. L

Creat your own pokemon!

^ = Psyduck + Mew + Kirby? o_0
  10. L

@salamence: o_0 Wow......after seeing THAT, I'm not even gonna bother entering. Mine was kind of rushed anyway, but the basic idea is that it's the scene of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", but using Pokemon as the characters - Abomasnow is the abominable snowman, putting the "star" (a Staryu)...
  11. L

A Snover tree?....................................THAT'S GENIUS! Now I just need to find a way to make it more "creative". Hmm...
  12. L

Favorite (and least favorite) Pokemon cries in the games?

Interesting.......I'd say either Gallade or Deoxys for the best, and Masquerain (devilish) or Zubat (annoying) for worst.
  13. L

o_____________________________________________0 You stole my idea! NO!!!!..................>_> That said, you should have used a Staryu for a star instead. Oh well, I guess I'll have to start from scratch......
  14. L

Hey, this sounds like my kind of contest! Coincidentally, I just recently drew a picture of Bulbasaur, so that would be good practice. I doubt I'd win, but if I did, I would have an extra Shadows of Almia game that I wouldn't need. Might as well give it a shot. But, does the picture have to...
Back
Top Bottom