• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Platinum (J) for Platinum (E)

Thirty five, I believe. Which is probably less than an import costs, and then plus the shipping- I realize.
  2. A

Platinum (J) for Platinum (E)

Hiya, everybody. I realize this is a rather unusual request- and quite frankly I'll be surprised if there are any takers. However, to cut straight to the point- Is there anyone here who has a Japanese version of Platinum, who would be willing to trade it for my English version that I'll be...
  3. A

Battle styles?

While I've always preferred Glass Cannons to walls, and thus, the greater part of my team is the former, I'd say I'm mixed, because despite that, I try to play around a lot with immunities and such. There's only one Pokemon on my team that never has at least one immunity, so I tend to gain...
  4. A

What have you named your Pokemon?

My most recent team I named after songs: Mismagius- Purple Haze (Jimi Hendrix) Medicham- 10000 Fists (Disturbed) Metagross- Iron Man (Black Sabbath) Tyranitar- Beast of Burden (Rolling Stones) Gardevoir- Sweet Emotion (Aerosmith) Houndoom- Black Dog (Led Zeppelin) Next, I'm going to...
  5. A

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

Yeah, I hide it. However, I... just out of habit... tend to be a very secretive person anyway. So most people at school know almost nothing about me beyond my name and general appearance. So I don't really hide it any more than I hide anything else. I do bring my DS to school and play it...
  6. A

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest FAQ: Fanart, fanfic contest prizes announced

Oh, I wasn't offering- I can't, I entered, so I'm ineligible to judge anyway. But I thought only the staff were able to judge it anyway? No, I was just asking.
  7. A

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest FAQ: Fanart, fanfic contest prizes announced

Oy... Has anyone at least offered to be the replacement judge for the fan-fic competition, or is that seat still sitting empty? x.x
  8. A

The 'what did you get for Christmas' thread

=( Do... do you want a hug? So far, I've gotten -A Poi Set -Blackberry phonething -$150 And later, I'm due to get (o.o): -A new DS Lite, because my old DS phat broke... -Luminous Arc 2/Soundtrack/Art book -About $100 ...I'm spoiled... XD
  9. A

Baby Kangaskan

Isn't it more likely that this is something the original designers forgot to accommodate for? Which, in itself is very surprising, especially considering how many babies they added in generation II, along with the hatching and egg stuff. Little Roo should've gotten a place in the 'dex then...
  10. A

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Born 1992, and I picked it up from my best friend from preschool who came over to my house when I was in second grade, playing Blue version. I previously thought Pokemon was completely stupid, but I only knew the basic ones. Jigglypuff, Caterpie, the starters, Pikachu... And then he let me play...
  11. A

(stupid) question about fire pokemons

In the original Pokemon Manga, death was actually a player. If a charmander went under water, it wasn't going to come back up. I remember one gruesome frame where an Arbok got it's head sliced off by a Slash attack- the drawing showed meat and the severed spinal cord and everything... Ick...
  12. A

The Eeveelutions

Espeon and Umbreon take the cake. <3
  13. A

Adorable Pokémon

Misdreavus + The entire Eevee family. <3
  14. A

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

According to the bulbapedia, no.
  15. A

what Pokemon do you rely MOST on your team?

Either Houndoom or Gardevoir. o.o
  16. A

pokemon 5th generation

Oh, it looks like the thread got merged or something? I'd say it's definitely too early, though. We've got another couple years at least, probably. Like Shinji said, there's four more badges to be had, plus the Platinum Battle frontier if they do something with that. And then Platinum...
  17. A

Best Battle Fanfic Contest Entry Thread

Here's mine. Good luck to everyone! Word count: 1999
  18. A

G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care

People, even if it is a waste of time, the thirty seconds it takes to sign isn't going to be spectacularly helpful doing anything else. You've wasted more time arguing about if its a waste of time, actually. If you want one, post; if you don't, don't. Simply put. Whether or not it helps, who...
  19. A

pokemon 5th generation

Yeah, I know, it's totally implausible, but it'd be interesting I think. I agree with most of what you said, though. It's just another way they -could- switch it up-. Monotony between games will be the death of Pokemon. About your breeding ideas, they're interesting, but I think the sorts...
  20. A

Movie 12 Web site opens: Confirms 'Notched-ear' Pichu

I think that would make them altogether too much like the Animaniacs, just without the water tower.
Back
Top Bottom