• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Is there any evidence of mystery dungeon explorers being remade?

That’s nothing. I paid over $500 for a new copy of Pokemon Emerald.
  2. K

The Pokemon World without Pokemon

After watching the 20th movie again and seeing that scene where Ash was in that black and white world made me wonder. What would the Pokemon fandom be like without Pokemon in it? I know, it wouldn’t even be Pokemon, but it would be called by some other name. I’m thinking it would just be some...
  3. K

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Oooh! I love Ash and Misty together. I think there perfect for each other. Plus, I think Ash actually likes Misty on the anime anyway. Has he ever had fights with May and Dawn? Nope, didn't think so. Normally when kids that young fight all the time like that it means they have a crush on each other.
  4. K

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I can't get Bulbapedia to come up. I keep on getting an error like this: Bulbagarden RPGwiki has a problem Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties. Try waiting a few minutes and reloading. (Can't contact the database server: Access denied for...
  5. K

Pokemon: The Water League(PG)

alright, both of you, I'm going to need a roleplay sample, I guess since no one else is signing up, I'll sign up myself then and take the wild card, a Shiny Staryu, I am willing to let you all catch Shinys as much as you want to, as I don't see any diffence between normal and shiny Pokemon, the...
  6. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

people are conplaining too much about this rp, I'm just going to shut it down
  7. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

ok, don't mean to be mean or anything but I can't get this rp started on here, I'm too busy thinking about my fanfiction requests, if some people whould just take them I could get the stories off my mind, but with my requests on my mind, I can't even think of any ideas for this rpg, sorry
  8. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

it is still too short
  9. K

Konekodemon's NON-Pokemon Fanfiction Requests

Here are a few requests, for fanfiction. I know what your thinking, that this is dumb or that I'm just trying to get my ocs with my favorite anime characters, that's not true as I'm not posting up bios or anything. They can be your ocs with the characters for all I care, as long as the requests...
  10. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

Well your post is still too short, please make it longer, I don't want this rp to get locked up
  11. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

Could you make your post a little bit longer please. Also when your typing make sure to space in between words.
  12. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

otaku999: Pretty good start. If you want my advice on a good nickname for a Pikachu having to do with thunder, how about the name Jolt? Also your supposed to get 5 Pokeballs not four. congratulations - Rika Recieved a Level 5 Pikachu, a pokedex and 5 pokeballs
  13. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

you can make up a rival if you'd like, and run into whoever you want as long as it's not someone from the show, also I will be posting what Pokemon appear on each Route, a Common Pokemon is pretty easy to catch, but you need a good post for uncommon Pokemon and a very good post for Rarely Seen...
  14. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

No, I already said no Bunnying, can't you read the rules, I will be posting up areas as we go along, I already posted up the first island
  15. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

nope, it can be both, as I've seen sites that call it Grand Master like this site: shadowclaw.proboards24.com they call it Grand Master
  16. K

Rii: Ok, your accepted with Totodile and as Co-Owner
  17. K

Co-Owner: Rii Hi, all and welcome to the Water League in the Battle Frontier. You all are cloosen to enter into the Water league to try to become Water Masters. But before we get started there are a few ground rules that you must follow: 1: Only Water Pokemon please. 2: Only bring 1...
  18. K

Pokémon Adventures

Name: Kairi Hill Age: 12 Appearance: Kairi is of avange height at 5'' 2''. Not too tall or too short. She weights 100 pounds. She has very long brown hair, going stright down her back. She wears a sleetless blue shirt, a red short skirt red and white shoes, and very long blue socks that go...
  19. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

TheCheeseHead: Accepted with Lapras Ok rp has started: Required Posts:1-3 Ok the rp starts now. It starts with you going to get your first Pokemon, Pokedex and 5 PokeBalls. *** Valencia Island: Is located in the southwestern region of the Orange Archipelago. The Lab...
  20. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

TheCheeseHead: Your rp sample needs to be a little bit longer. Gastlys Mama: Your accepted with Eevee.
Back
Top Bottom