Search results for query: *

1. K

The Pokemon World without Pokemon

After watching the 20th movie again and seeing that scene where Ash was in that black and white world made me wonder. What would the Pokemon fandom be like without Pokemon in it? I know, it wouldn’t even be Pokemon, but it would be called by some other name. I’m thinking it would just be some...
  2. K

Konekodemon's NON-Pokemon Fanfiction Requests

Here are a few requests, for fanfiction. I know what your thinking, that this is dumb or that I'm just trying to get my ocs with my favorite anime characters, that's not true as I'm not posting up bios or anything. They can be your ocs with the characters for all I care, as long as the requests...
  3. K

Pokemon: The Water League(PG)

Co-Owner: Rii Hi, all and welcome to the Water League in the Battle Frontier. You all are cloosen to enter into the Water league to try to become Water Masters. But before we get started there are a few ground rules that you must follow: 1: Only Water Pokemon please. 2: Only bring 1...
  4. K

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

Orange Archipelago Plot: There has been disasters all over the world lately. The Pokemon have been acting very weird. As in not normal. You as a beginning trainer starting out your journey in the Orange Islands must find out what is wrong with the world, why things have gone out of wrack. The...
  5. K

The Journey

Staring: Ash, Gary, Kairi and Sora. Rating: K+ Genre: Genral/Adventure Info: Hey all this is my AU fanfic of Ash(Red), Gary(Blue) and Kairi(Green)'s journey. My character Kairi is not an OC she is Green from the games and manga. You know how Ash and Gary are based on Red and Blue, but...
  6. K

Pokemon Adventures Red(G)

Oringal Story Discailmer: I do not own the pokemon games they belong to game freak not me. Info: This is an idea I thought of. I thought I'd make a fanfiction on the games. The storyline is well the games. This is what you would call a book series on the games. I will be writing the fic...
  7. K

Pokemon Coordinator Journeys(PG13)

Discailmer: no don't own this. This is a OC/OC pairing fic. This doesn't belong in any of the categorys listed, don't know if a OC/OC pairing is a Oringal story or not. Info: I am writting this fic all because I wanted to be a pokemon coordinator all my life. I always wondered what it...
  8. K

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Yellow Rescue Team(PG)

Info: About a boy named Mathew who was going for his trainer's license and first pokemon. He gets turned into a pokemon magical. Mathew does't remember how or why he turned into a pokemon. He meets his favorite pokemon, a Treecko and together they form a Rescue Team. This story is based on the...
Back
Top Bottom