Search results for query: *

1. G

starsin and rugthor

this is my adventure so far in dungeons and dragons so far thought you'd like it as a fan fic. ============================================================================ Starsin slowly walked up to the fort to which he'd been staying for several months now as a mercenary.As he reached...
  2. G

the dawn of man.

Your are a warrior deep in a dark evil forest trying to fight you way out. But you have enimes in the forest evil human like creatures they are ugly and crazy stoping at nothing to kill you. All of you are in the forest know only as dread wood. None of you have me yet but your all going for the...
  3. G

the final countdown of life

this my first fan fic plz coment on how i do. === i woke up in my bed covered in a cold sweat "what was the dream i had had a few minutes ago about"i said under my breath as i went to the bathroom.i had short red hair that was in a flat top i was large and corded with muscles even in my...
  4. G

the turn of pokemon

a toxic gas has been realeased into the air by Team Galactic that has turned all the pokémon evil.the only way to save them is to find professor oak somewhere in his underground lair.we have no knowledghe of where the lair is hidden.we start in kanto and end were only god can guess.your mission...
Back
Top Bottom