Search results for query: *

1. The Blastoise

HA Unova Starters finally available in English ^_^

I just tried the code myself. It filled the remaining spaces with zeroes and said "The gift was not there..."
  2. The Blastoise

Wanted - Bulbasaur

This is a little last minute, but before the DS Wi-Fi is shut down, I wanted to be able to get a Bulbasaur, because that was the first starter I raised to the third evolutionary stage. I am willing to offer a Charmeleon at at least lv. 22. Offered Charmeleon move set: -Fire Blast -Dragon...
  3. The Blastoise

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Just started reading Marvel Comics: The Untold Story by Sean Howe. I'm absolutely fascinated by comic book history so it should be interesting for me.
  4. The Blastoise

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Love Again for the First Time - Julian Velard
  5. The Blastoise

Right now I'm listening to Give It Up by I Fight Dragons. I think there hasn't been an IFD song I don't like.
  6. The Blastoise

Currently I'm reading Dune by Frank Herbert; also, if comics count, Iron Man: Demon in a Bottle.
  7. The Blastoise

Money by I Fight Dragons; I have fallen in love with this song lately, but I already greatly enjoyed the band.
  8. The Blastoise

What's your guilty pleasure?

I have a couple guilty pleasures that I am actually vocal about. One is the film "Child's Play." I know the plot is absolutely stupid and makes no sense at times, but I love it. The other is the fact that I am a big fan of Power Rangers. I don't even care what people think about that. I realize...
  9. The Blastoise

"Twenty-three" by MC Lars.
  10. The Blastoise

That has been on my to read list ever since I finished Mostly Harmless, simply out of curiosity. Also, I am now reading Prey by Michael Crichton. I am a big fan of the author and have been planning to read it for awhile.
  11. The Blastoise

I'm currently reading The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien. I am just starting, but am enjoying it.
  12. The Blastoise

What video games are you playing now?

Right now I am playing Batman: Arkham City. I've been playing since December, and am extremely close to the end.
  13. The Blastoise

I just finished rereading Jurassic Park by Micheal Crichton and I am about to start reading Prey by the same writer. I only have a bit of school left so I will have a lot of free time, meaning it probably won't take long to get through it.
  14. The Blastoise

I just started reading Mostly Harmless by Douglas Adams. I'm not too far into it, but so far I am enjoying it as much as the first four in the series.
  15. The Blastoise

Right now I'm reading "Micro" by Michael Crichton. I'm also reading "Of Mice and Men" for my English class.
  16. The Blastoise

I'm currently rereading Rising Sun my Michael Crichton. I love this book and it is even better the second time in my opinion.
  17. The Blastoise

I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I used some of my Club Nintendo coins to download it.
  18. The Blastoise

Right now I'm playing Batman: Arkham City.
  19. The Blastoise

Well I finished So Long and Thanks For All the Fish and I am now going to take a break from the Hitchhiker's series to read State of Fear by Michael Crichton. I'm not very far, but so far it's good.
  20. The Blastoise

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

A certain Street Fighter character.
Back
Top Bottom