• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Orre - the RP! (Sign-ups) (0 spots left)

"Hello my friends, and welcome to the Orre region! We thank you for coming! We have invited you, trainers from far away regions, to participate in the Orre Gym League, and hone your already-incredible skills. Along the way you will meet both friends and rivals, and will - most importantly - have...
  2. P

Pokémon: Rocket Syndrome (let's try this again!) (Sign-ups)

Team Rocket is at it again. They have nearly done it this time. You know what I mean. Taken over the world. 6 people, 3 trainers and 3 researchers, have fled to the corners of the Pokemon World (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, Fiore) to try and stop them. There is only 1 way to bring them...
  3. P

Pokémon: Clash of the Titans: (Start-up)

Another great day in Sandgem town! Ben left the Pokémon Center, got up, and stretched. It was time to see Professor Rowan and get his Pokémon! Hurrying out the door, Ben knocked on the Professor's study. An aide answered it. "Hi, I'm here to get my first Pokémon!" Ben said. "Come in and sit...
  4. P

Pokémon: Clash of the Titans (Sign-ups CLOSED)

3 years after Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Team Galactic is back under the command of Saturn, with another sinister plot on their hands. In an attempt to capture Arceus and force it to destroy the world, they have woken Regigigas, and attempted to capture it. However, the Regi Trio could not keep...
  5. P

Battle Within - Startup.

Ben entered the room and sat down. He looked at his watch - it was 3:20 PM. He was early. He decided he would wait there. --- OOC: This is a mission briefing. All characters are required to begin here.
  6. P

Battle Within - signups.

There is a new, powerful enemy in the Kanto region. This enemy has been rampaging around, killing both people and Pokemon. 8 young trainers are on a quest to defeat this enemy. However, the enemy's Pokemon have planted an evil within these trainers. With every step, this evil grows inside them...
  7. P

Pokemon: Rocket Syndrome, start up!

Ben sat up, in the little cave he was hiding in. He packed up his bag and left to go find the next orb. *What the HELL am I doing in Orre?* he asked himself.
  8. P

Pokemon: Rocket Syndrome Sign ups!

Team Rocket is at it again. They have nearly done it this time. You know what I mean. Taken over the world. 6 people, 3 trainers and 3 researchers, have fled to the corners of the Pokemon World (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, Fiore) to try and stop them. There is only 1 way to bring them...
  9. P

Indigo Plateau, the RP. RP Start!

"Welcome to the 100th annual Indigo Conference Tournament! We have finally made it to the top 16! Here are the matchups in order!" Ice: NPC1 vs. Westly-Westly Rock: Mokie vs. NPC3-Mokie Grass: Allison vs. NPC5 Water: NPC6 vs. NPC7 Ice: Joe vs. Laura Rock: NPC2 vs. Eneira Grass: Sam vs. NPC4...
  10. P

Indigo Plateau: The RP. Signups!

The air is filled with the joyous singing of the Pokemon (namely Jigglypuff). The locals are talking excitedly in fast, excited voices. The time has come. Finally. The Indigo Plateau Conference is here. The greatest trainers in Kanto are here to battle. Signup: Name: Gender: Age: (over 10)...
  11. P

Pokemon: Rise of the Dark Lords 2: Rocket Downtime RP Start

Team Aqua is in Kanto, and Team Galactic is partly in Johto. Two former Team Rocket Grunts are members of Team Aqua. Professor Oak is back in his lab, working on some Pokemon food. Not much else to say. I can let you start it, as I don't have a character.
  12. P

Pokemon: Rise of the Dark Lords 2: Rocket Downtime Sign-ups.

OK, it's 1 year after the other one. Team Rocket has fallen, and here are the placements of the teams: Aqua: Kanto Magma: Hoenn Galactic: Johto, Sinnoh If you are a returning character, sign up as your character from last time, with up to 2 more Pokemon (1 legendary, no Ubers) and otherwise...
  13. P

Request for art!

Ariados evo please. I have no other preferences.
  14. P

Adventures in a new region! RP Start

Ben woke up one bright summer morining. He slipped on his clothes and walked outside. He saw that it was 8:00 AM. *Ah, just in time for the boat. An hour later, he was at the port in Mossdeep City. --- OOC: There won't be many new Pokemon, and they won't have names. Also, the few new Pokemon...
  15. P

Adventures in a new region! Signups!

Plot: You are a young Pokemon trainer who is starting on his/her journey in a new region! The region in unnamed so far, but they have a Pokemon league. Scientists have found only 1 new species of Pokemon, Ryuvolt, Electric/Dragon, but you may find more. Signup in the following format: Name...
  16. P

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

OK, so the point of this game is to hit the Pokemon above with a super effective hit from another Poke that can learn that move. Rules: Sableye, Spiritomb, and Shibirudon are banned. Judgement and Hidden Power are banned. Arceus is normal-type. First Poke: Aggron
  17. P

Pokemon: Rise of the Dark Lords RPG thread

Professor Oak (NPC)-Pallet Town-Kanto Professor Oak was working in his lab when 3 strange men walked in the door. They wore white lab coats, but underneath, he could see the red R meaning Team Rocket. "C'mon professor, you're coming with us." "What? where are you taking me?" He opened his mouth...
  18. P

Pokemon: Rise of the Dark Lords

A Long time ago, in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, there was a small band of elite trainers. It was their job to combat the small amount of evil in the world. They succeeded in doing so until the arrival of four criminal gangs who tore apart the land: Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galactic. They...
  19. P

It's Raining! (RMT)

Azelf @ Damp Rock Ability: Levitate EVs: 6 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef) - Rain Dance - Stealth Rock - Explosion - Thunder OK, so here goes. Azelf sets up Rocks and Rain Dances, using Thunder over Fire Blast, then Explodes to end it. Ludicolo (M) @ Life Orb Ability: Swift Swim...
  20. P

I'm new here, my first team!

Bronzong @ Macho Brace Ability: Levitate EVs: 252 HP / 84 Atk / 80 Def / 92 SpD O Speed IVs Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd) - Earthquake - Tick - Gyro Ball - Stealth Rock Good SRing lead. Salamence (M) @ Choice Scarf Ability: Intimidate 198 Atk/112 Spd/200 SAtk Mild nature (+SAtk, -Def) - Dragon...
Back
Top Bottom