• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. pokemon fan 132

Controversial opinions

In terms of Misty and Lana bond and friendship in SM series i cant say its forced. In fact this two girls and trainers were established to have several things in common and it doesn't stop just on love for water pokemon. Speaking of which I would say Lana love for this specie mirrors Misty's...
  2. pokemon fan 132

Do you believe it is possibility Misty and Brock could become main characters again?

Im not sure if producers and writing staff would go as far as bringing Misty and Brock back as main characters. As much as I would welcome such thing for various reasons ill state down below, time hasn't worked quite in favor of old main characters staying even relevant in some shape or form...
  3. pokemon fan 132

News New poster for Sun & Moon teases what to come

Its belated post from my side, but ever since I saw new posters I was glad and happy to see Misty and Brock returning to pokemon anime again. . And twice in same series for that matter with writers keeping promise of those two visiting Alola region. And seeing how they appeared on poster...
  4. pokemon fan 132

If you had to choose between writing Misty or Team Rocket out...

This is going to be a very long post, so i dont blame anyone who didn't bothered to single out time to read it fully and understand from where im coming from. However these are my thought on said subject: I noticed one interesting thing in here being that no one really considered option of...
  5. pokemon fan 132

Controversial opinions

Speaking of controversial/aka unpopular opinions here is one i have been pondering for a lengthy period of time. I waged pros and cons in how i felt about certain protagonist from pokemon series and here is my definitive stance i have about this: I don't think Iris was horrible character as...
  6. pokemon fan 132

XY Ash vs Paul

Abit late to the party, but this topic sparked my interest. I think it would be very close battle. Because as controversial Paul strategy was and some of his acts are immoral in regards to treatment of pokemon it cannot be denied that hes a very skilled trainer. On one side we have Ash who...
  7. pokemon fan 132

If you could nominate another companion to return in Sun and Moon..

Does that mean every character beside Misty and Brock since they returned in Alola already? Or they can be option too? Assuming everyone are in play this is my list in no particular order: May: it has passed way too much, almost entire decade last time she was seen. May in a way was treated...
  8. pokemon fan 132

Which was your favorite league?

Only real fillers where nothing important to plot happened was in episode "Friend in Deed!" to be fair. Every other episode related to league while having lot of comedy moments and dialogue going between main characters still felt important. Ash win against Mandy was perhaps forced with writers...
  9. pokemon fan 132

Which was your favorite league?

My top favorite leagues were Johto and this may seem abit unusual for others but Hoenn. Johto league was culmination of long tern rivalry between Ash and Gary ever since their childhood. It showed how much Ash has progressed and learned ever since his rookie days through his own discovering of...
  10. pokemon fan 132

Review SM042: Alola at Kanto! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

This episode reminded me why i enjoyed in Misty and Brock characters so much finding they complimented Ash and themselves in genuine and lively way. Misty quickly finding common language with Lana searching for Popplio exuding with lot of personality and being her old self with new charming...
  11. pokemon fan 132

Preview SM043: Gym Battle! Z-Move VS Mega Evolution!!

Regarding whole battle between Ash and Brock, Misty. Im aware how Z moves are next new thing coming from Nintendo and Gamefreak workshop, but does that really mean it would have to go down the alley of Ash demolishing Misty and Brock pokemon? Making Rowlet, Lycanroc or Pikachu with Z moves as...
  12. pokemon fan 132

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

Rejoice people, OUR CHILDHOOD is back. Who would have ever thought that Brock and especially Misty are returning in main anime?:D Don't get me wrong im very happy Brock is coming back and on top of that with mega evolution. But, im way more excited for Misty return. Putting aside fact from...
  13. pokemon fan 132

Do the higher ups think fans only care about Ash & Pikachu?

No one said they don't, But instead of focusing just on whoever is currently in this show and how righteous writers are in distribution of focus among characters. Im looking at much bigger picture in here. Because by denouncing continuity your undermining new characters legacy and whatever will...
  14. pokemon fan 132

Do the higher ups think fans only care about Ash & Pikachu?

Isnt it obvious? Even if in past higher ups considered possibility of viewers watching pokemon for more than just Ash and Pikachu. Their actions lately over the years showed and speak differently. Think about it: How much continuity does pokemon even have anymore? Ever since end of AG...
  15. pokemon fan 132

Should the anime get rid of the 4-moveslots limit? Why and why not?

Yes, it should. I never understood people fixation from passionate gameplayers that anime must follow by heart pokemon games mechanics, levels, EV's, IV's etc, etc. It only ads to unrealistic and contrived experience when watching pokemon battle. And pokemon being allowed to use only 4 moves...
  16. pokemon fan 132

Preview M20: I Choose You!

Looking back knowing now truth behind scenes in this movie being made. With Yuyama Kunihiko admitting how there was option of doing proper anniversary movie where past main characters are reunited. Before ultimately deciding to go for this alternate universe nonsense which imo instead of...
  17. pokemon fan 132

In regards to Ash himself and movie: And now the response:
  18. pokemon fan 132

I wasn't able to respond earlier and I apologize for bringing this up now but i felt need to explain and defend my point of view which was openly attacked and challenged:
  19. pokemon fan 132

Usually stories are retold and rebooted once first one received natural wrapping up of things giving denouement to adventure and protagonists who play central part in it. There was no need for alternate reality and reboot in pokemon anime, nor is something people wanted. Especially when we have...
  20. pokemon fan 132

With way Ash other iconic pokemon like Bulbasaur, Squirtle, let alone likes of Muk, Kingler etc will be represented. Because make no mistake Charizard will as usual get 99% of focus(rest Pikachu out of "Ash" pookemon) , they'll be basically nonexistent. Also in this version from looks of it...
Back
Top Bottom