Search results for query: *

1. T

I have returned!

Hello everyone. I have just come to announce that after such a long time I have decided to return to Bulbagarden. I can not wait to catch up with old members as well as meet new members. I just want to say hello to everyone and I can not wait to get back to posting in the forums! :D
  2. T

Myth about cubone.

I was on the internet minding my own business when all of the sudden I stumbled across a myth about Cubone being Kangaskhan's child and that it actually wears Kanghaskans skull. It then goes on to say that Marowak was actually going to evolve into Kanghaskan but that they took it out of the...
  3. T

This is really intriguing....

I dont know where to really post it but it seems to have to do with Science and such so I will post it here until told to move it. It is very intriguing and you all should comment your ideas on it when you get the chance...
  4. T

Ho-Oh and Lugia discussion thread

I know this probably is not a very important question to you guys, but do you think that you will be able to get both Ho-Oh and Lugia on Heart Gold. One Being at level 40 and one being at level 70. Or do you think that they are going to pull what they did in R/S/E and D/P/Pt and make it where...
  5. T

EverStone

This is my first time taking a crack at it and it probably sucks. I know that it probably isn't the best that you will ever read but I want you to at least take a look at it and get a taste. Make sure to give me comments and I'm prepared for the worst. I will add more to the story if I see good...
  6. T

Kanto Battle Adventure. Start Up.

Kevin walked outside of his house. It was a beautiful day in Pallet town and he was officially able to battle. He saw that Professor Oak's lab was down the road but all good trainers started by talking to a Professor. He finally made it to the Professors Lab when he saw that there was a huge...
  7. T

Emerald help.

Hey guys I have a question. Where's a good place to train your pokemon after the E4 up to 100 on Emerald?
  8. T

Kanto battle adventure. Sign ups.

This is an RPG where you would play out Kanto as if you started from fire red. You can only start with the the Kanto pokemon and get the pokemon that are on their respective routes. You will be able to adventure into Jhoto after you beat Kanto and so forth. You of course have to fill out a...
  9. T

Azumaril has officialy made me love Emerald!

I am loving emerald now because I have an azumaril that kicks butt! But now that I'm done ranting you can close this thread....
  10. T

The egg thread.

I don't know if someone has made a thread like this one before but ohwell. Heres the rules. You breed two pokemon and make an egg. The egg can't be hacked or holding a hacked pokemon. You then post I want an egg and your Friend Code. You don't tell the other person what your egg is nor do they...
  11. T

Does Fearow have any connection to Ho-Oh?

Do you think Fearow has any connection to Ho-Oh? Also if you do why do you think Fearow has a connection to Ho-Oh?
  12. T

Pokemon that evolve by trading.

This thread is for you to ask questions about Pokemon that evolve by trading or what item they may need by trading, or mainly just anything to do about what happens when you trade this Pokemon or that Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom