Search results for query: *

• Users: Zephy
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Official BMGf Homework Tutor/Help Thread

Username: Zephy Best subjects: English, music Credentials: Currently on a 14,600$ English language arts and music scholarship.
  2. Z

What is your favourite Rotom Form???

The lawnmower one is just so terribly cool, but I like all of them nearly equally.
  3. Z

Super Happy Fun Random Message Hour! ~`*.v6.*`~

So, I had this dream the other night that I was a polar bear. Pretty sweet.
  4. Z

If you could write a letter to your ten-year-old self...

Re: If you could write a letter to your ten year old self
  5. Z

Underappreciated Pokémon

SOLROCK. Solrock is... -my favourite Pokémon ever. -insanely cute, in a rock sort of a way. -a rock shaped like the sun that floats. -FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE. -a pretty solid Pokémon.
  6. Z

Wait! what? Moments

No, no. That was my "Wait! What?" moment. Another was when I was just sort of clicking through, not paying attention, then I look at the screen, and it says, "THE WEIRD TREE ATTACKED!"
  7. Z

Wait! what? Moments

Bugsy is male?
  8. Z

Most Difficult Gym Leader in each generation?

Gen I: I thought Sabrina was really tricky, but none of them seemed any harder than the others to me. Gen II: Whitney. She has a Miltank OF DOOM! Gen III: Wallace, because of his silly Milotic recovering. Gen IV: Volkner. However, none seemed overly tricky.
  9. Z

IMA FIRIN' MEH LAZAR!!

Meh. You seem okay, I guess. DAMN. Clearly, the "meh lazar" has worked! Augh! WELCOME.
  10. Z

Pokémon Private Summer Academy: Phoenix (Start-Up!)

Clark Wentworth marvelled at the room. It was magnificent, stupendous, shimmering, ridiculous. It seemed like some strange caricature of elegance, like an exagerrated story he was hearing back on tape. Peacocking around the chamber, he chuckled and cavorted with the best of them. Indeed, Mr...
  11. Z

LOOK UNDER YOUR SEATS

J'adore Ellen et les nouvelles membres de cet petit site. Bienvenue! ELLEN~
  12. Z

Stretching and standing, Clark followed behind in the cave. His leather shoes padded along quietly as he scanned the group for familiar faces. Making his way to the front, he grinned cheekily at the man in the black suit. "Is Sal here? I do love chatting with him."
  13. Z

Clark Wentworth awoke, still on the train. He looked around, confused and bleary. Not speaking to anyone directly, but just addressing the general space, he asked loudly, "What is happening?" How long had he been asleep? How much had he missed? Questions buzzed through his head as he sat up and...
  14. Z

Mr. Wentworth headed over to his section and waited for things to come to an end. The students' compartment was a bit too rowdy for his tastes. Bored, he practically laid in his chairs. Eyelids touching, the man let his mind wander and was soon asleep. ---- OOC: Oh, nothing. Nothing at all...
  15. Z

OOC: Anonymous, I thought Chocolate Bones warned you about the utter randomness? It kinda almost killed the last PPSA. Just saying... Maybe tone it down? Although, don't want to mini-mod or anything, so carry on if you wish.
  16. Z

Clark did not know "that song by that weird blonde girl". His nicknames seemed to get worse each year. Last year it was simply "Mr. White Hair" or "Serial Killer/Sex Offender". Riff seemed certainly off-kilter. Although, not in a particularily innovative or interesting way, which disappointed...
  17. Z

Clark's mouth bent into an unhappy twist as he realized that Mr. Smythe probably could and would throw his somewhat bony frame out the window. "Don't worry, I have Sal to keep me in check. I'm sure we all know that, remembering that incident last year," smiled Mr. Wentworth, thinking back to a...
  18. Z

"...Dinosaur Diva?" Wentworth blinked. He was utterly confused. He had never shown any predilections towards paleontology or dinosaurs. Thinking of divas he knew of, he didn't seem like he belonged amongst those lovely ladies. Dumbstruck, he simply asked, "Can I try it out? I'm the music...
  19. Z

"Oh, hello Ellery, and no, I haven't, infant," winked Clark Wentworth. He was half-glad to see the kid again, although Ellery had annoyed him somewhat the year before. Truth be told, everyone he wasn't interested in romantically was annoying to him.
  20. Z

Clark Wentworth was disappointed that the twins seemed to be ignoring him a bit. His eyes fell to Riff, then to her slim electric guitar. He wondered if she played. He wondered if he could play it. The man figured she'd probably let him. He was after all, in his own opinion at least, incredibly...
Back
Top Bottom