Search results for query: *

• Users: Zephy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

New Social Group - Labyrinth fan club.

Zephy Changes has created a new social group called "Labyrinth fan club.", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  2. Z

Rebuilding your childhood, I am

The opposite of the other thread. Post the most adorable Pokémon pictures ever. Then respond with things such as "D'awww!" and "KAWAII" and "OMG!!". Kay? Alrighty. NOW FOR SUPER MEGA CUTENESS TIME 3000! By Teotocchi of deviantArt.
  3. Z

New Social Group - "Oh my Arceus!"

Zephy Changes has created a new social group called ""Oh my Arceus!"", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  4. Z

AlexandrianShipping

It's my favorite ship. Yes, it's a nevermet. Yes, it's probably illegal. No I don't care. Here's some cute fanart I found! Discuss! ♥
  5. Z

Eeveelution Racing League!

It's a beautiful sunny day in Rustoboro. Their newly built track is finally done being rigged with water guns. You could still smell the pavement and the steel walls around the track still had no debts. Jon Leibowitz surveils it with a satisfied smile. His Flopunny tugged on his pantleg and he...
  6. Z

Eeveelution Racing League! (sign-ups)

Thousands of people are fans of the Eeveelution Racing League. It is a fast paced car race with some tricks up it's sleeve. Every year there is a grand prize called the DNA Cup. In it there are seven different drivers. They each have cars that correspond with a certain Eeveelutions. The drivers...
  7. Z

My Hypothetical Team

Hypothetical because I'm a procrastinator. Also, keep in mind I am a coordinator with no experience in competitive battling. Because of this I'm only using my favorite Pokémon. But alas, onto the Pokémon! Forretress @ Leftovers Evs: 252 HP/ 115 Attack/ 140 Defense Ability: Sturdy Nature...
  8. Z

Q&A-Pokémon style!

Alright! So the game is pretty simple. Uou answer a question with either a Pokémon or a Pokémon move. For example: User 1: Fissure. What's your greatest strength? User 2: Extremespeed. What are you cooking? The rules are: -Don't ask "What is your favorite move/Pokémon?". -Don't double post...
  9. Z

B(l)oom

It is a sunny morning in Solaceon Town and the sun is beating down on Glinda Tayven's face. She wipes the sweat off her brow, enters Glinda's Flower Shop and sits down at the small table in the corner. The other employees are huddled around the table. "Alright, anybody have any plans for flower...
  10. Z

B(l)oom = Sign-ups

All of the employees of Glinda's Flower Shop have a secret. A wealthy eccentric who owned the Solaceon Town's only tombstone manufacturing company gave his entire empire to the employees of Glinda's Flower Shop. Unfortunately none had any business experience. So, they resorted to a different...
  11. Z

EnergyShipping

Anyone here a supporter of EnergyShipping? (Which is to say VolknerxRoark) Sure, it's a nevermetshipping but it's too adorable, no? It's like yin and yang.
  12. Z

What's your strong point?

Are you more of a battler, coordinator, explorer, studier, breeder or something else? Personally I'm best at contests. Battles and breeding are not my thing. I could study and/or explore but I lack the patience.
  13. Z

Golden Chef (start up)

A silver 'n' cinnamon haired elderly lady with chunky jewelery is standing in a white room with all six hopefuls. The cameras have just started rolling even though Gavin Ackhart isn't there yet. "As you know I'm a judge. My name is Karrie and I'm sorry I have to tell you..." she says...
  14. Z

Golden Chef (sign ups)

Sinnoh's best chef is no longer deemed responsible enough to have his own cooking show. Hovever it receives the highest ratings of it's time slot every week without fail. Gavin Ackhart (Sinnoh's former best chef) found a loophole in his contract though. It requires him to have a show for the...
  15. Z

GodisdeadShipping

Which is to say Arceus + Missingno. I haven't seen a thread for this one yet but, if there is let me know! I like this ship because it's chaos. It's pretty much the only ship I like with Pokémon. So...Discuss!
  16. Z

What Pokémon do people say you are like?

In either looks or personality or both. I didn't see another thread like this...tell me if there is. People say about me Looks: Luxray Something about looking like a rad superhero. :P Personality: Slowking I may look like I'm playing dumb, but really I'm just messing with your head. ;)
  17. Z

The Memory Algorithm

Part one. At the start there was only white. Blank space and nothingness. There were also no thoughts racing through my mind. It was one of the only peaceful times as an Abra. I opened my eyes slowly, tentatively to the world. At first I thought that perhaps I had a hearing problem. I sat still...
  18. Z

What Pokémon type do you think you'd be?

And why? Personally I think I'd be Psychic because I am known for being very acurate when I guess things and also tend to be quite cerebral. (And I'm a nerd!) Now that I think about it some more probably Electric too. People say I have an electric personality. And it's how I like to play my...
Back
Top Bottom