Search results for query: *

1. P

And the Results are in! (Staff Drive 2013)

I know, but being a mod was the only reason why I would stay here. I found a new forum two months ago and I feel much more at home there, so there's really no reason to stay here anymore as I barely spend any time at all here anymore.
  2. P

And the Results are in! (Staff Drive 2013)

This is the fourth year in a row that I've failed to apply, so I'll probably leave now as there as becoming a mod was the only thing I stayed here for for the last month. Congrats to everyone who did apply - as I won't be here to see how you do, I hope the new mods are successful.
  3. P

Does the anime give Pokemon a bad reputation?

Yes, it does. Some people I know think of the games as being childish even though they're not, but they're just thinking that because of the anime. If the anime wasn't around, I doubt the games would be seen as as childish by the non-fans.
  4. P

X and Y Player Character Names

Re: PKMN X and Y Player Character Names Xavier and Yeardley.
  5. P

X & Y Compatibility with B & W

Re: DS to 3DS transfers? At least someone agrees with me. Gen IV is long gone. Game Freak aren't gonna go back to it or do anything related to it.
  6. P

Re: DS to 3DS transfers? Yeah, but's there's also no reason to make Gen IV compatible with Gen VI as well. If they went out of their way to do a pointless thing like that, they could easily spend the time on better things instead, like, you know, the actual game.
  7. P

Re: DS to 3DS transfers? What's so difficult about transferring a Pokemon from Gen IV, to V, to VI? Yeah, it'd take about five minutes, but's what so bad about that? Before B2W2 were released, to get the Regis, I had to transfer them from Emerald to Platinum to Black, but it's not like it's...
  8. P

Re: DS to 3DS transfers? Why would Gen VI be compatible with Gen IV? It only needs to be compatible with Gen V, and plus, Gen IV and VI aren't even next to each other - it'd be like Gen V being compatible with Gen III. I'm sorry, but Gen IV and VI won't be compatible. Once again, why does Gen...
  9. P

Re: DS to 3DS transfers? Gen VI will probably be compatible with Gen V, but Gen IV definitely won't be directly compatible with Gen VI.
  10. P

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread Personally I can't see why so many people dislike it. I'm a fifteen year old boy, but I still find Froakie really cute! :P
  11. P

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread Does anyone know who the general most hated starter is at the moment. I think it's Froakie (though I love it and a few other people do here too), even though my least favourite one is Chespin.
  12. P

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I reckon it'll be sequels again. They'd be mad not to call them X² and Y² (yeah, that's math, not genetics, but it'd still be pretty clever).
  13. P

Do you like how remakes portray the originals?

You know, now that I've seen what Gen VI has to offer, I'm much more open to RS remakes.
  14. P

Only for 3DS?

Meh, ever since the Gen III they haven't taken full advantage of the respective system. When you have fifty hours+ of gameplay, who cares about the graphics? The DS has practically died now, and B2W2 were the DS's last major game. If they did make it on the DS, they'd be wasting all the money...
  15. P

VG Weekly Poll #53 Should Gen VI introduce as many new Pokemon as Gen V did?

Re: How many Pokemon will there be in Generation VI? Same here. It'd be awesome to get up to 800 this gen.
  16. P

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? Froakie's my favourite. It just reminds me of Mudkip. Next is Fennekin (I'm loving it's majestic qualities). I don't like Chespin, though. I don't know why, but as soon as I saw it, I hated it.
  17. P

Color, Metal, Advance... Generation VI's nickname?

Not that I give the gens nicknames, but I'd call it the algebra generation.
  18. P

What/When/Where/Who/Why/How?

Re: What? Right now. What?
  19. P

Re: What? 1982. Who?
  20. P

Re: What? Because they're giving away an unlimited supply of donuts. Who?
Back
Top Bottom