Search results for query: *

1. D

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I haven't used any nicknames since Red, but I remember nicknaming Zapdos "Electro", Articuno "Frosty" and Moltres "Briquet". Briquet being French for a lighter which was a commonly used word around the house at that time. Looking back, these are about the corniest names you can imagine, but at...
  2. D

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Battle for Light by Amorphis. The piano intro specifically. And that's strange, because the album featuring the song came out today.
  3. D

vB4 update finally successful

This is looking oh so slick. Good job guys ^^
  4. D

Favorite Gym Leader of Unova?

Before I played the game, I was partial to Elesa, but now my favorites are Skyla and Brycen. Skyla has a nice team, unlike Elesa (darn you Emolga!) and Brycen is just a cakewalk if you picked Tepig at the start.
  5. D

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Oh boy, It's been so long since I've posted, I've begun getting notices.
  6. D

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

That's bull, I have said it numerous times. In a creeper sort of way :P And let me repeat that for good measure: "You're beautiful".
  7. D

Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in show?

Re: Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in s That is all very debatable. Misty had a goal, a goal that was pretty much unreachable in the role she was designated to. Like I said, purely from a creative point of view, they threw her some bait, to...
  8. D

Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in show?

Re: Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in s You ought to take into account that Misty was never anything more than a supporting character. She was intended to play second fiddle to Ash, who is the starring character. That said, she had run her course...
  9. D

Hah! Just hah! I say

What's your point, mate? First off,Bulbapedia has an information policy, and adheres to it strictly. We were all certain that the names were correct, but news has to be official before it gets added to the 'pedia. Second, I'm pretty sure this is the wrong subforum to voice your opinion.
  10. D

Yeah, try having a week-long holiday ... devoted to studying for exams. At this rate, I'll have to wait until after the 25th. Hopefully we'll both be able to sneak in some hardcore playing session :P
  11. D

I don't really need it for now. Then again, I'll have to go and get it soon, considering my learner's license expires in November. I'll have to do everything all over again.
  12. D

I took my lessons nearly three years ago, been driving ever since ... without a permanent license. Never bothered to go and get it ..
  13. D

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Erwache. been on repeat for the last few days.
  14. D

Hallowkelidokeli

oh mijn god, another (22-yr old) Belgian! Now I don't feel alone. A belated welcome!
  15. D

It'll take a while, but you're lucky if anything. Over here, the show that carries it puts it on for a few months, then goes into reruns from AG, and then into reruns of OI... before cancelling it again. BW dub so far -> golden. Really makes you think how DP sucked.
  16. D

Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses...

Re: Pets...because we love them! yeah, that's a cool plush ^^ We've got a Malteser puppy ourselves. worst.purchase.ever. The thing's a bleedin' demon <_<
  17. D

General Pokémon: Black and White Preview Thread

Re: Are you concerned about dubbed Best Wishes? Jamie McG mentioned a few weeks ago he was voicing a new character on the show. That makes it likely either Shooti or Dento.
  18. D

Pokémon Best Wishes, now with a boring title.

You guys are darn hard to please. If they came up with a groundbreaking pun, you'd probably still be complaining, because it's not "best wishes". And here I was, thinking that the content of every episode was much more important than the title. <_<
  19. D

Best Elite Four member?

Gen I: Lorelei - my first taste of the Elite 4 since I became a fan. She annihilated me once and never again. Gen II: Koga - I liked Koga the most as gym leader, and he's still an f'n ninja! Gen III: Phoebe - Hula girl, cute. Then she destroys me with her team. Gen IV: Lucian - I always...
  20. D

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

less evo's, but more screen time for the main 6 pokeys. They even threw that out of the window now, putting a lot of focus on Miju.
Back
Top Bottom