Search results for query: *

• Users: SharKing
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SharKing

Midnight Storm - A VGC '19 Team (Sun Series)

So the November 2018 International Challenge was announced, and those who participate will receive a Shiny Tapu Lele. That was a prize enticing enough to get me to finally try out VGC battles - I could have just entered for the Lele and been content with that, but something in me wanted to give...
  2. SharKing

Ultra Psyspam - A Gen 7 Ubers Team

Man, it's been forever since I posted in these forums, hasn't it? Anyway, I've been playing in the Uber tier for the past few months, mainly because I was inspired to use Ultra Necrozma as best as I could - this naturally led to a Psyspam team. I've been steadily changing and improving the team...
  3. SharKing

LF: Female HA Gligar/Gliscor

I'm looking to breed a Gliscor with Poison Heal and for that, I need a female Gligar/Gliscor with its Hidden Ability, preferably in a Dusk Ball or Repeat Ball if possible. I don't care about its Nature, moves, or IVs; I can deal with those myself. In return, I have this to give: Bagon Lv.50...
  4. SharKing

GEN VI: Chansey in Heal Ball

I'm looking for a Chansey in a Heal Ball for breeding purposes. I don't really care what Nature, IVs, or whatever this Chansey has; I just need it in a Heal Ball. In exchange, I'm willing to offer one of these Pokémon from past breeding projects: PokémonGenderPoké...
  5. SharKing

GEN VI: National Dex Fillers

Even though Pokémon Bank was only active for a short time, it only needed to be active for a short time for a lot of people to transfer things that cannot be naturally obtained in Pokémon X and Y. I didn't get any PokéBank action (I don't have a Japanese 3DS), but so many others have, and even...
  6. SharKing

GEN VI: Nickname Assistance (Japanese)

I need someone playing X or Y in Japanese to help me put a nickname on a Mawile that I've bred for competitive battles. I decided to go this route for its name to allude to Mawile's source of inspiration: the futakuchi onna, one of the many youkai in Japanese lore. If you'll help me with...
  7. SharKing

GEN VI: Someone to Hold a Couple of Things

I've decided to reset Pokémon X, but before I do that, I need someone to hold a couple of Pokémon I can't bear to get rid of: an Imposter Ditto and a Gengar. Once I can trade in my new file, I'd like those two traded back to me. In return, I can breed you any one of the Kalos or Kanto Starters...
  8. SharKing

GEN VI: Modest Pokémon w/Synchronize

I'd like to breed a powerhouse Gengar to help me rack up BP in the Battle Maison, but for that, I need a Modest Synchronizer to find suitable parents. If anyone has such a Pokémon, I'd gladly trade for it. I can offer some exclusives from either version, any of the Kalos starters, or certain...
  9. SharKing

SharKing's GSC OU Team

Recently, I've taken to playing around in GSC OU whenever possible. It's pretty dang stally this generation, but that tends to make a crucial kill especially delicious. I pretty much threw this team together, and it does well at times, but I still can't help but feel it's missing something...
  10. SharKing

Porygon (egg if possible)

I would really like to get my hands on a Porygon that I can raise into a battle-worthy Porygon-Z. Ordinarily, I'd breed it myself, but this one needs a particular set of IVs for a Hidden Power type I want. (That would be Fighting.) I really just need the Hidden Power, but here's the IV spread...
  11. SharKing

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

We clearly have a way to post entire teams to be rated, but who here hasn't felt the urge to see what people think of their individual Pokemon? Well, this thread is here for just that. If you have a single Pokemon that you'd like rated, don't be shy; display it here for all to see! Of course...
  12. SharKing

BW2: The EV Berries

I refer to Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, and Tamato Berries, of course. I've found out that this one Pokemon Breeder on Route 5 (immediately visible from the Nimbasa City entrance) sells EV Berries. Once a day, she'll sell 5 of one random kind of berry (out of what I've already...
  13. SharKing

Imposter Ditto

I'm planning ahead to do a video walkthrough of Black and White 2 when they come to the US. For the sake of my walkthrough, I'd need concrete knowledge of certain things, such as the moves known by notable opponents' Pokemon, "notable opponents" being Gym Leaders and such. To that end, I'd...
  14. SharKing

SharKing's New OU Team

The Team at a Glance This is another team that I built largely on a whim... which is basically the source of inspiration for all my teams, XD. Anyway, I just kinda built from the Salamence + Metagross combo, and wound up with what I have. And I've come to believe I've cooked up a winner here...
  15. SharKing

Scary Fish's BW OU Team

Welcome to my first RMT under the name of Scary Fish. This time, on a whim, I decided to try a BW OU team, since some of the more ridiculous threats (Excadrill, Thundurus, Garchomp, etc.) are gone. Over semi-extensive testing on PO, this is what my team developed into. Caltropine the...
  16. SharKing

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

There are many of us in the battling community that really like imagining what some Pokemon could do with certain moves, Abilities, and whatever else, AKA theorymonning. There's a branch of this practice that covers moves, Abilities, etc. that Pokemon don't have, but could really use if they...
  17. SharKing

SharKing's RU Team

Greetings, Bulbagardeners, and welcome to the first RMT I've posted in my time as a Battle Center moderator! This one's a little different from most of my past RMT's, in that the team is not of the OU tier, but rather the new RU (Rarely Used) tier! I decided to play there because it's so much...
  18. SharKing

WANT: Female DW Carvanha/Sharpedo

Hey, Bulbagardeners. I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to spare a female Carvanha or Sharpedo with the ability Speed Boost; I need one for breeding my own Sharpedo. (If it has a Mild nature, all the better!) In return, I'm willing to trade a Synchronizer with any one of the following...
  19. SharKing

A Gen. V OU Team

I decided to get back into the Gen. V metagame after taking a break because of all the crazy-broken things that hadn't been banned yet. I even decided to make a new team, so here it is, ready for ratin'. You know what to do. YouDie.com the Porygon-Z Modest / Choice Scarf / Adaptability -...
  20. SharKing

Pokemon that are just... there.

Although there are few, there are Pokemon that seem to serve no important purpose in the franchise; they're just... there. What Pokemon do you think fall into this category? Maractus is my top vote for this.
Back
Top Bottom