Search results for query: *

1. B

The Great Pokemon Quiz

For this quiz, i require 16 people to participate. In this quiz, it is a tournament with two contestants facing each other in each match to go to the next round five questions will be asked to each person and the one with the most goes through to the next round any takers Megaron vs...
  2. B

Buneary luvs Pikachu Fan Club

Fan club for pokemon fans who quite enjoy the langomorph pokeshipping with Buneary loving Pikachu
  3. B

Kurt Pokeballs

Will the games have the same pokeballs made by Kurt and if so, will you be using the balls. If they do, i sure will
  4. B

Pick a Number

I have a database of all pokemon from Bulbasaur up to Mewtwo (Rest to continue) I want you to pick a number between 1 and 150 and i will randomly shuffle the numbers so any pokemon can be picked and that will be you
  5. B

Team Rockets Disguises

Nearly every episode of Pokemon, ash and friends are fooled by team rockets pathetic disguises. How can they not see through even when they are clearly team rocket have any disguises fooled you only cassidy and butch can fool me compared to jessie, james and meowth
  6. B

Battle

I am itching to battle anyone. A full 6 on 6 pokemon battle. i don't know my friend code so does anyone want to battle me
  7. B

Pokemon Hangman Game 001

_A_ _ _ _ _ _E A game of hangman with the answer being pokemon related. Rules are two letters per guess and no same person can guess until the game has been updated
  8. B

Best on screen departure

Of all the pokemon departures shown on screen, which one has saddened you the most
  9. B

Our Own Pokemon Series

I'm interested in setting up my own Pokemon series similar to the one on tv. Ayone interested or am I in the wrong place
  10. B

Write a story

If you wanted to write a story for Pokemon, who would you actually send it to if you could?
  11. B

Buneary Crush

Greetings fellow Pokemon fans. This is my first topic on the forum so hope I have done this right. What is your opinion on the recurring gag of Buneary's crush on Pikachu. I personally find it quite amusing and love it each time it comes up.
Back
Top Bottom