Search results for query: *

• Users: MisterE13
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MisterE13

Bulbapedia Grunt Articles

Currently, we treat the Grunts of each villianous Team as though the name referred to a Trainer class however, this is not the case. "Grunt" is technically the name given to each individual Trainer while each Team has had their own Trainer class. To remedy this, I'd suggest we remove the...
  2. MisterE13

Sprite rip

I am in need of somone who could obtain for me the sprite of a Chuckorok from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. I can offer many different kinds of Pokémon in various conditions including Hoenn starters and, soon, a Manaphy.
  3. MisterE13

Speculation protection

I understand that certain pages on the 'Pedia are protected to avoid people spamming about speculation and duplicate information for Gen V and I assume that the Archives are locked for the same reason but I was wondering if it would be possible to unlock some of these features for users who have...
  4. MisterE13

New user class

Having thought about this rather significantly, I'd like to suggest the creation of a new user class whose powers would specifically include editing protected templates (and perhaps pages). It would be made up of users having proven themselves as being very capable at wiki-coding as well as...
  5. MisterE13

Castform form

As you've probably all noticed, the Pokémon with different forms all switch between displaying them at different times. Presently, each of Castform's forms is displayed during one of the seasons (spring:Water, summer:Fire, fall:Normal and winter:Ice) however it has been decided that this is too...
  6. MisterE13

Where are you TTE?

Missing: one Fire Mouse Pokémon, 1'08", 17.4 lbs. Last seen: 13:01, 21 April 2009 when he protected his talkpage If found: TTE, please contact me, preferably here or on my talkpage. I have some stuff to talk to you about!
Back
Top Bottom