Search results for query: *

• Users: orangedoom
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

Best and Worst Pokemon In Gen 4?

I'd like to know what pokemon is the best and which one is the worst in Generation IV. If there is a thread already like this, go ahead and delete it. I'll start. I think the best Pokemon in the 4th gen is Giratina. I think the worst one is Bidoof. It's just plain silly looking :B
  2. O

COMPLETE: Fear of Bugs

“Charmander use Flamethrower on those logs now!” Ash commanded the young fire breathing lizard. The flame on his tail became more vivid before he set the logs aflame. Ash got Bulbasaur out of his poke ball and had him use vine whip on some large logs nearby. Bulbasaur set them down by the fire...
  3. O

Orangedoom's Art Thread

So I decided I wanted to start trying to draw pokemon. So here is Skymin~! If you are on deviantart you may comment and fave here -> http://orangedoom.deviantart.com/art/Skymin-108873826
  4. O

Hello!

Hi! I'm Krissy aka Orangedoom! I'm new here of course. I've been collecting Pokemon for well over 10 years now. I love to play the video games too! I like to draw and do artsy things. So if you wanna know me better, talk to me!
Back
Top Bottom