Search results for query: *

1. K

Michael Jackson dead at 50.

Guys, I just realized something... What about his kids? They now have no father, and I think I heard somewhere that Michael's Ex-Wife dosen't have custody of them. So does this mean that the Wife gets custody of the kids now? I'm really concerned about them...
  2. K

Pregnant Woman Charged With DUI

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-pregnant-woman-charged-dui,0,7470246.story Three words: Wow, just wow. What woman, who's pregnant even, thinks about getting high and drunk, then driving!? This is just... comepletly dumb... -.-;;
  3. K

Michael Jackson dead at 50.

Well, CNN, along with Fox News, has just confirmed Michael Jackson's death. This... really suprised me. I wasn't the biggest fan of him, but he made great music. I especially loved his song "Thriller". It's too bad, he was an awesome artist. RIP Michael Jackson...
  4. K

Shipping Pictures

Awwww~ <3 How kawaii :3 IkariShipping (Dawn x Paul): Edited by LoveAndHeartbreak Another by LoveAndHeartbreak
  5. K

Explain your custom title

Mine, it basically goes along with my avatar.
  6. K

May Club

I just watched the rerun of one of the Wallace Cup episodes. When I saw May in that beautiful dress again, I squealed so loud <333
  7. K

Shipping Pictures

Okay... Just what was that...? Well, anyways, here's an IkariShipping: By Michikusa
  8. K

The Dawn Club

I know! I like the style of her Platnum clothes, but I've always loved her DP clothes, the were so cute <3
  9. K

Woman attempts to sue over Cap'n Crunch

Lol, did she really really think that she would make money off of this? Anybody with common sense would know that 'Crunchberries' aren't real fruits -.-; This is just like the idiot who sued McDonalds because her coffee was 'too hot' xD
  10. K

May Club

May looks beautiful in that picture Kittykat <33333 And I love her in that pic too Dana <3 Looking at all these pictures makes me miss May even more... I really hope that she'll make another appearence in the DP Saga soon ='( By Suzu :3
  11. K

Caption the screenshots!

Did you just say I was fat, b**ch?!
  12. K

11 year old graduates college

Wow, this kid is freakishly awesome, just one problem... I'm 12 f**king years old, finishing up 6th Grade, he's 11 years old, and graduating from college. I seriously feel like a huge a** right now ='(
  13. K

May Club

Wow! I think that this is one of your best May fanarts yet <3 May looks so cute in this picture <3 Haha, I wish I could watch the Wallace Cup episodes all over again... ='(
  14. K

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Okay, what gives you the right to just come into the AdavnceShipping Thread and bash this Shipping? I'm a PearlShipper too, and truth be told, I'm a pretty big fan of this Shipping. Let me tell you something: the Anime is not more important than the Movies. All Ships have their own ups and...
  15. K

Caption the screenshots!

Togetic (scared): W-Why are you all looking at me like that?
  16. K

May Club

Haha! Me too! That's just one awesome thing about May, she can always find a way to be funny in anything. =)
  17. K

May Club

YES... Yes they are. I especially loved her embarassed and mad ones <3
  18. K

Ships that you lost interest in?

CONTESTSHIPPING x.x I used to love Ship with all my heart, but after AG ended, I wasn't the biggest fan then. I still support and really like CS, but I'm not as interested as I was back then. ='(
  19. K

♥Contestshipping!♥

Re: ♥Contestshipping!♥ Haha! You may be right! Can anybody remember the first episode when Drew and May first met? He was making fun of her and her Pokemon. And... I don't know if you noticed this, but didn't he have a little bit of a playful tone in his voice? (; I don't exactly know his...
  20. K

May Club

You're not the only one, I LOVE her Emerald outfit way more than her Hoenn one. Color and design :3
Back
Top Bottom