Search results for query: *

• Users: Lupwn
  • Order by date
  1. L

Favorite (and least favorite) Pokemon cries in the games?

Re: Best and... worst cries? I like arceus's cry. i hate Rayquaza's
  2. L

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/greenspr/greenspr149.png that was fairly horrifying... (i would have put the picture in but i dont know how._
  3. L

Best and Worst Pokemon In Gen 4?

this is based on just my preference so basically if its pretty its even better than an ugly good battler. best: Rotom (its SOOOO cute! :) ) worst: Chatot (ive never seen the point in it....)
  4. L

Wifi while doing stuff

dont you think life would be easier if you could be on the WFC without having to chill out at that blue screen. for someone who has big difficulties schedueling battles like me, i find myself just waiting around for a friend to go on WFC... i wish you could both be on WFC and do other things at...
  5. L

What Is Your Pokedex Status On D/P?

I finished my dex in diamond by hacking (i didnt vote in the poll) but in fire red i completed the regular dex totally legitly!
  6. L

Generation IV (4) Legendaries

Lol im the only one so far who voted regigigas. why dont you guys like him hes kool!
  7. L

Previous Generation Starter Pokemon

I think that the next pokemon game should be one where you could pick any of the 12 starters and the others should be available when you got the national dex and EVERY pokemon should be available with no hacks or events.
  8. L

Pokemon that should definately evolve from IV

I think that drifblim should evolve further. not for the sake of stats and stuff but just cause i loved drifloon and it evolved into a really ugly pokemon
  9. L

favorite legendary

I like Arceus. i think the idea of a pokemon being able to change types is awesome. i plan to make use of my new arceus (hacked... :P)
  10. L

Battle styles?

Im usually defensive. im always horribly insecure with a team if there is no sort of recovery available... thats why i always have a rest talker.
  11. L

My first team

here it is my first team. Offer suggestions if you got any! :D all of them are lvl 100 Gardevoir@Wide lens Modest 252 HP / 48 SpA / 176 SpD / 32 Spe Hp: 329 Hypnosis atk: 125 Thunder Wave def: 141 Psychic spa: 333 Thunderbolt spd: 291 sped:196 Forretress@Leftovers Relaxed 252 HP / 162 Atk /...
  12. L

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

I am making my first battling team and i have 2 things i am wondering about. 1. What exactly is the point of a lead If there is any specific role a lead plays? 2. Are hacked pokemon allowed in the wifi battles? (even if they are hacked with fair stats just for sake of time like i will do.)
  13. L

Just giving my introduction

Hi im lupwn. I plan on becoming a competitive Wifi battler and i just registered. Ill put my friend code up in due time and anyone who would like to battle can PM me and we can arrange it. I should have a team up and running fairly quickly because i just got an action replay to help with...
Back
Top Bottom