Search results for query: *

1. K

UPN's D/P Pokemon Tournament

http://forums.upnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=496 UPNetwork is one of BMG's affiliates and Archaic is an old pal of Kuno's so I don't really see this as whoring out. >>;; Anyway, we don't have enough people to get the tournament started and because of that, we've postponed it...
  2. K

Deoxys' Form

I have a Deoxys on my Fire Red and I don't know which form it will take in Diamond. I'd like to keep the Attack form, but the sites I check all list every form Deoxys takes and doesn't say if the game it comes from makes any difference or anything about Deoxys. Anyone know what will happen if I...
  3. K

Forum Clock

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post in but... The forum clock seems to be incorrect. It states that the time now is [roughly] 11:30 AM EST, but the actual time is about 4:30 PM. This is likely a server related issue, as this problem is also being seen on the UPNetwork forums as well.
  4. K

PSP Help

I figured out how to get anime from my DVDs/Computer onto my PSP, but I the dimensions are messed up because of the wide LCD screen. Does anyone know how I can correct this? Would I need to edit the files before sending it to the PSP or can it be corrected while converting it to MPG4 or am I...
  5. K

Japan hates the rest of Asia...

Article can be found here, on the NYTimes website. This is just outright slander and it's totally F*CKED UP!
Back
Top Bottom