• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: rockersk08
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Acquiring and posting images

I was just curious about this, but how are images from the anime acquired and posted?
  2. R

Countdown timers

Noticing the countdown to Pokémon Platinum, I also thought of something. When I check out the wiki for 24 (Which is one of my other favorites), I noticed a countdown timer for the next upcoming episode. Would it be possible to do one for new anime episodes, both for Japanese and the English dub...
  3. R

Linking to openings

I put this question on the talk page of Project Music, but since I have not gotten a response, I'll ask it again. I noticed that none of the English openings have any external links to a video. YouTube links were taken out, and although I do get why, the Project Music page mentions that a...
Back
Top Bottom