Search results for query: *

1. S

Wanted electrive any level

offering Mismaguis lv 70 Explound lv 66 Empolen ln 70 Sceptile lv lv 61 Giratina lv 70
  2. S

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

which ever one has elekid instead of magmar. dont no what that on is ill find out.
  3. S

The Worst Game you Ever played

hawxs had it for one day it is piss poor. like blazing angels but without the fun
  4. S

Best gunfights in movies

got to be hot fuzz! nothing like shooting demented village folk.
  5. S

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

lol i carnt read the name of this ship without seeing Laurence Fishburne in my mind its bugging me and amusing me
  6. S

Favorite Candy

toffie crisp
  7. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Civil sin by Boy kill Boy
  8. S

New Social Group - Top Gears Oliver

Sargent Cortez has created a new social group called "Top Gears Oliver", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  9. S

What if Pokemon anime ending its series permanently?(No more prequel, sequel or else)

Re: What if Pokemon anime ending its series permanently?(No more prequel, sequel or e OMG MY SPELLING SUCKS IN SORRY PEOPLE
  10. S

What if Pokemon anime ending its series permanently?(No more prequel, sequel or else)

Re: What if Pokemon anime ending its series permanently?(No more prequel, sequel or e it should end after gen v they will ned keep maiing new female charcters to travel with ash if it doesent end they will be like 20 of them with the same goal to be in pokemon contests
  11. S

What do you think of my team?

them agen what do i know im slow
  12. S

What do you think of my team?

yeah not bad battling aganist the ower tycoon guy would be hard with that team a water type with a ice typw move would be good
  13. S

Craziest Rumors

i fall for if you beat the elite four ten times them talk to that jhoto gym leder on the beach in sunny shore town u can go yo jhoto
  14. S

Do you think after DP the writer should retire Ash?

maybe it should skip a few years be good see ash older hes gone through 4 reigons and hasent growen an inch stupid anime time laws
  15. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

its talks to me telling me to burn the cat
  16. S

yes i was shocked i had to sit down and take a breath
  17. S

I have a belly button
  18. S

hellooo

its scary movie 4
  19. S

hellooo

aup i LOVE pokemon maybe as much as like Timesplitters which is a lot what pokemon and timespliiters have in common is....... erm well nothing but there you go lol this aint a war this is a war like between men and dragons and wolves and maggots and men riding wolves throwing wolves at...
Back
Top Bottom