Search results for query: *

• Users: AJW12777
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Some Posterzine Pictures ^____^

Yup, I bought a Pokemon Posterzine a few days ago. Here's some of the pics :)
  2. A

Sonic 4 is a reality (see inside)

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6249457.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;2 So, pretty much Sonic has a homing attack in this. And it's still the new-styled Sonic, not the old-school "Raichu" Sonic from the early 90's. I'm looking forward to see how this turns out. EDIT: For some reason, it's also...
  3. A

Anyone here play(or have played) Fantasy Football?

I am. I'm actually a seasoned veteran of it. Won about 8-9 leagues during a 7-year period.
  4. A

The "Pick your own 8 Gym Leaders/Elite 4 for a Pokemon game" thread.

Yep. This is where if you could pick any of the 32 existing Gym Leaders and 18-20 existing E4 members, who'd you pick and such. (Note: Janine: Gym Leader of Fuschia, Koga: E4 member) Guess I'll start it: Gym Leaders: 1. Winona 2. Pryce 3. Blaine 4. Maylene 5. Volkner 6. Whitney...
  5. A

Pokemon Stadium 3 / PBR 2

What types of stuff would you want? How would you set up the Gym Leader Castle? What minigames would you put in the game, and how many? How many "Rounds" would there be? What would be the Stadium Cups? and other stuff you can discuss here.
  6. A

Would a Sega vs Nintendo fighting game work for the Wii?

Since the Marvel/Capcom and Tatsunoko/Capcom games, I've been thinking this for a while. I know Ninty has Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda for the most part and Sega has Sonic and others. Could this work?
  7. A

Michael Vick offically signs........With the Philadelphia Eagles

Story here. http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d811df48c&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true Well, didn't expect the Eagles, of all teams, to sign him. Discuss. NOTE: Didn't know whether to put this topic in here or in Entertainment Inc.
  8. A

Tatsunoko vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Don't worry guys, it's Wii only. Anyways, I wanted to see what the consensus of this upcoming game was. I heard it would have online as well. Wonder if Gamecube controllers can be used....
  9. A

Anybody here watch Wipeout or I Survived A Japanese Game Show?

I absolutely love these 2 shows. Full of wackiness, laughs, and lots of fun. I was hooked on these 2 shows since last year :D
  10. A

Better character in your opinion: May or Dawn?

Just wanted to see what the consensus was.
  11. A

I wonder what Liam and those 6 miads are doing in there.....?

Hmmm......something fishy is going on in that part of Mr. Backlot's mansion. *inb4sex*
  12. A

Damaged DSL cable help

My DSL cable is damaged to the point where I only get pretty bad internet speeds now. Do I buy another DSL cord, put a regular phone cord in its place or what?
  13. A

So I now turn 22......

Eh, not sure what to do now.........
  14. A

Your 5 Favorite Wii games

Pretty much say what your 5 Favorite Wii games are. Mine: 1. Super Mario Galaxy 2. No More Heroes 3. Madworld 4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl 5. Super Paper Mario
  15. A

Favorite Electric Type Pokemon

Mine is obvious by looking at the avatar :D (Sorry, if this has been done before)
  16. A

Are you a Casual or Competitive Pokemon Player?

I'm a casual player. I like to only play with my faves. Competitive is not for me, I've tried and failed.
  17. A

Pick my next avatar.

Yeah, you guys get to vote on which avatar you want me to have.
  18. A

Any Bloc Party fans here?

Just wondering if anybody has listened or listens to them.
  19. A

Xbox Gamertag Thread

I just thought this could be where we exchange XBOX Live Gamertags and such. My Gamertags: EagleSuper5, Kollin Flash Games I play: Street Fighter 4 (Sorry, if this has been done before)
  20. A

The Sonic franchise in a nutshell

I think the Sonic franchise is possibly in its last days now after the Black Knight debacle. I really loved SU for the 360, then BK came out and just made me angry. What are your thoughts?
Back
Top Bottom