Search results for query: *

• Users: Ekard
  • Order by date
  1. Ekard

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Eruption does damage, and hits both opponents in double battles. This move's power reduces as the user's HP reduces. The power is calculated by the formula: 150 x user's current's HP x user's maximum HP = Eruption's power. Hence, the...
  2. Ekard

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

So we have 13 Legendaries this generation?
  3. Ekard

Hi

I remember you. :) Hello.
  4. Ekard

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Eminem - You're Never Over
  5. Ekard

Third Version?

One. Unity.
  6. Ekard

TMs Not Disappearing

TM's were a sort of Currency amongst metagame Players. It is unfortunate that this will now be lost in the next Generation.
  7. Ekard

Third Version?

Chrome.
  8. Ekard

The Generation V Speculation Thread

I wonder if we transfer our Gen IV Pokemon from DS to Computer, and then load up the saved game from there... I was really confused at first, but I think this would be how we shift over.
  9. Ekard

Battle Command: Shooter > Item?

Maybe you can take pictures or video of the battle?
  10. Ekard

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: 8 New Pokemon Aired on "Oha Suta" Seviper and Zangoose evolve now? Neat.
  11. Ekard

Isshu

Maybe it's not based off of anything, and is the first time they are using an entirely fictional location. Which is why they say 'its far and you can't get there the way you can the rest'. Just something I thought of.
  12. Ekard

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion It reminds me of Chobits. The way it reads.
  13. Ekard

Give the player a love interest!

I would very much dislike this. You are a trainer, the most important thing to you is Pokemon and being a Trainer. (And helping people, but that sorta just happens because you are a good person, you aren't going out to save the world, that just happens.
  14. Ekard

Suggestion Increasing the image limit for blogs

Why was it increased to 20? What I meant was that individuals who would ''need'' a large image limit such as Admin or DCM's Guide could have image post unlocked. Maybe upon specific Request others would too. This would allow certain people to make those big image post, without outright...
  15. Ekard

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 4: Your Poké Accessory

Pokétch. * 1.1 Digital Watch * 1.2 Calculator * 1.3 Memo Pad (updated to be savable) * 1.4 Pedometer * 1.5 Pokémon List * 1.6 Friendship Checker * 1.7 Dowsing Machine * 1.8 Berry Searcher * 1.9 Day Care Checker * 1.10 Pokémon History * 1.11 Counter...
  16. Ekard

B/W Game Corner Discussion

I would greatly enjoy this... I do not think it would happen. Maybe Dominoes? Or Solitaire.
  17. Ekard

Notice NO NEW CLUBS (Please read.)

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! (Please read.) Does this forum add to your post count? Will SG's add to your post count?
  18. Ekard

Suggestion Increasing the image limit for blogs

Why was there a limit in the first place? I am not sure that I agree that the limit should be increased as I do not know the reason behind it being ''low''. As far as I can tell though, I probably would agree that it should be raised. Also, is there a way for Moderators to select certain...
  19. Ekard

Suggestion Terms to use when Describing Pokémon in the Offering/Hacked Pokémon Center

UT - Untouched RNG - People have mixed views on whether this is Okay, so it should be noted. Legit - Legit (Event, Bred, Caught- w/no obscure stats) Legit/Hack - Obscure stats to make it seem hacked, but otherwise passable as Legit (Perfect Chansey w/Seismic Toss and HealBell/Aromatherapy, etc)...
  20. Ekard

What do you think of the region and areas?

I have a feeling the Game is going to take place almost entirely in this city, and instead of going into Grass, we will be Going into Alleys (or something of the sort) to find wild Pokemon. I haven't seen much Grass. I don't actually remember seeing Grass to be honest.
Back
Top Bottom