Search results for query: *

• Users: Ekard
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ekard

CLOSED

2. Ekard

Arceus Counterpart.

Many people have viewed Arceus as the 'God' of Pokemon, and questioned the Ability to 'top' Arceus. But what if they don't choose to top Arceus, but instead make a counterpart for him in this new Generation. An equal. Arceus the Creator, and ******* the Destroyer, the Alpha and the Omega, the...
  3. Ekard

Suggestion Sggst: Blog Rules and Restrictions

A few ideas I had: *A Cap on # of post per day (range from 1-??) *Rules/FAQ That is all for now... a couple of very large suggestions, I would say. I will Edit this post with suggestions/comments from others.
  4. Ekard

Suggestion Sggst: Social Group Rule Refinement

I had been browsing some of the Groups and noticed that their is no specific Guideline in how to, when to, or what to have [as] a Group. I'm not suggesting that there should be 'requirements' for a Group (though that may not be a bad idea), but something along the lines of 'Do not create a...
  5. Ekard

Hometown - Origins of Characters

About thread and title: That was just me explaining why I posted this. So yeah, I was wondering, where does everyone think people come from? I mean, we know in RedGreenBlueYellow version, you are from Pallet Town. It kinda seems like you were born there and have lived there your entire life...
  6. Ekard

Offering - TRU Arceus PICK UP NOW!

So this giveaway is over. If you are on the list below please PM me and let me know you are about so that I can send you your Arceus. Thanks for keeping up with the thread, all of you who have, and thanks to anyone who has wished me well and been nice about this whole thing! MY FC IS Ekard 3824...
  7. Ekard

DSi Title.

I was thinking about how the DSi doesn't have a GBA Slot, and how PKMN might want to pull away from GBA all together. And then I thought of, if they'd do something like WaterBlue for the DSi exclusively. Or maybe something with a Remake of Yellow Version. It would be odd to make both of them as...
  8. Ekard

Golbat - > Crobat: FireRed

So my Golbat is currently at level 23. I was training, and he jumped to level 24, and then, he started to evolve. BUT. He didn't? All it says is "...?" And then he's Goldbat again. Am I missing something?
  9. Ekard

Tag.

I was looking for a forum, even thread, with the word ''Introductions''. I finally found my way here and saw everyone else saying hello, so I assume it's here. X__X But yes. I'm alive, or something. //wave
Back
Top Bottom