Search results for query: *

1. Ararararagi-san

Spoilers Best Main Pokemon Game of the 3DS Era?

Although I have a less harsh view of the 3DS generations than many of the people in this thread, I can see where the disappointment stems from. XY, though fresh visually and game-mechanic wise, were pretty empty all together. ORAS was almost too-tightly wound to RS and lacked a taste of E...
  2. Ararararagi-san

X and Y Player Character Names

Re: PKMN X and Y Player Character Names I find it funny people are using X for the guy and Y for the girl when, gene-wise, it's men who have the Y chromosome. Then again, X is a more masculine letter than Y, and Y more feminine than X. What about Sylar (X can make an S sound like in...
  3. Ararararagi-san

Would you like to see another animated trailer like B2W2 had?

I thought the trailer for BW2 was awesome (and kind of made me a little disappointed in the actual game itself) so I wouldn't mind an XY trailer in the same vein at all. Especially if we get some good shots of the female PC.
  4. Ararararagi-san

X & Y Compatibility with B & W

Re: DS to 3DS transfers? I can't see them not having a way to transfer pokemon from gen V to gen 6. What I'm worried about is the ability to not transfer things backwards. The way you could send, say, a Torterra from Platinum into White, but couldn't send it back. As far as I know there's...
  5. Ararararagi-san

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? I know it's been mentioned before, but I was one of the people who hated the male protag when he was first revealed. And now? Man, I think I was wrong about him.
  6. Ararararagi-san

It's only been 2 years

Hi everyone! Haven't been here in about 2 years (formerly Oathkeeper). Everything looks cool and new and different. So what's been going on on the forums? Any big rule changes? Is everything pretty much the same?
  7. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion when i lived in brooklyn about 10 years ago, i don't really remember there being opossums (but then again, i was young). but after i moved to staten island, i noticed that there were alot. later on i moved to NJ and now i haven't seen one, lol. is...
  8. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion hell yeah they're awesome! and creepy, hahaha. i think lamplar's 'dex entry might be the scariest though. it's something along the line of "if someone is on their death bead, lamplar will sever the persons soul from their body." i specifically...
  9. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion kinda reminds me of haruhi.... i LOVE the candle and its evos and so i might be a little biased, but their designs are kind of simple, yet elegant. not complex at all and they're cute with a little gothic/emo flair. plus their typing is awesome and...
  10. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion i thought i was the only one who saw that. but it does look like arceus' head, doesn't it.
  11. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion it probably was from hercules, but i haven't seen that movie in so long. but yeah, the hydra was pretty annoying. that's what i was thinking. the ice dragon is definitely getting a form change. it'll be this gen's giratina. my thought is that it's going...
  12. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion hahaha, a kingdom hearts reference! that kind of sucks, but at least zoroark can breed. :/ hmmm. some pretty nice moves. and to the person who said the three headed dragon's two side heads are more like sock puppets/arms, now i can't unsee that...
  13. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion i feel the same way. like, with the purple fire and its design, it looked like some cool gothic chandelier, but with the orange, it looks like the embodiment of halloween and cuteness.
  14. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion oh my god. i NEED a shiny shanderaa. i mean, i though it's normal coloring was awesome (i still do), but wow. it's shiny is amazing!
  15. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion which means Abagoora is gamera
  16. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion can't wait to get that moth, though it is disappointing that it is only available post-e4. and if that's mothra, who's godzilla? tyranitar?
  17. Ararararagi-san

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

while that's a good idea, i would rather that be for maybe a new game with contests. i personally think that the contests were the best in r/s/e. they were short, sweets, simple, and to the point.
  18. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion lol, i'm gonna name mine dr.octagonapus (wont fit, i know) that's what i thought
  19. Ararararagi-san

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion well that's what i was thinking too, but i was more wondering maybe the story behind it. it kind of reminds me of mew2 when it had the super mech suit in the movie. you make some good points, but like you said, i've always preferred taking out enemies...
Back
Top Bottom