Search results for query: *

1. Ararararagi-san

It's only been 2 years

Hi everyone! Haven't been here in about 2 years (formerly Oathkeeper). Everything looks cool and new and different. So what's been going on on the forums? Any big rule changes? Is everything pretty much the same?
  2. Ararararagi-san

Wanted: Glaceon ~lv. 40

I really need a glaceon to beat claire, and just because i need one. i'd get it myself if i could find my platinum. so i need a glaceon. i'll try to give you what i can, but i don't have much as of now. edit: nvm, can a mod delete this? i found my platinum, so i'll just get one myself
  3. Ararararagi-san

3-d pokemon

why do some people want pokemon to go to 3-d? I just want to know reasons for it. Frankly, I think it's fine the way it is in HGSS, so I want to understand why some people want a 3-d game.
  4. Ararararagi-san

That nostalgic feeling...

Do any of you guys get excited as we see more and more new pokemon for the new generation? I remember when gen. 4 was coming out (before i joined the forums) I would check bulbapedia everyday to see any new pictures and info and i feel like that now. So are you guys excited for the new info?
  5. Ararararagi-san

Can pokemon Z be dark ash?

I was just watching the trailer for movie 13 and near the end was this dark version of ash. i was thinking that it could be pokemon z. we know it's an illusion pokemon, so maybe he took ash's form? trailer-http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
  6. Ararararagi-san

want: shiny eevee, please

i would like a shiny eevee. I can give you a lot of things for it, except for other shinies(i dont have) or the jhoto/sinoh starters. this is a list of [italic] some [italic] offers that might interest: one of 7 normal eevees i have(1 adamant,3 hasty, 1 bold, 1 impish,1 docile 2 hoenn...
  7. Ararararagi-san

chuck norris pokemon jokes =)

well, i was reading lots of chuck norris jokes and wanted to see if we could make some pokemon themed ones up. here are some: darkrai has nightmares of chuck norris chuck norris is level 101 chuck norris doesnt get a single rainbow feather from ho-oh. he has both wings it wasnt red...
  8. Ararararagi-san

shinies

what happens when u brees with a shiny? does the egg heve more of a chance to be shiny? what about two shinies breeding? and what if the two shinies were of the same species? does that give it more of a chance?
  9. Ararararagi-san

I DON'T GET IT

i'm new to the pokemon internet seen(although i played the games since G/S/C) and i had some questions: 1.spiriting? what is it?(isnt it mixing to pokemon together??) 2. howis it done and can someone do it for me?(once i learn waht it is! LOL!) 3. how are all the banners made? i see...
  10. Ararararagi-san

HgSs might com sooner than you think!

i read this on 1up.com "GameStop Exec Talks Holiday Releases Games retailer expects Bioshock 2, Assassin's Creed 2, and a couple mystery Nintendo titles this winter. By Dustin Quillen, 05/22/2009 The 2009 holiday season might be a bit more jam-packed than you may have already expected...
  11. Ararararagi-san

which one will u pick?

In HgSs,which will be you're starter? if u want you can even post you're "team"!! I'm torn between Cyndaquil+chicorita
  12. Ararararagi-san

cynthia

Personally i think cynthia is cool. she reminds me of lucario and umbreon and i think thats awesome. BUT SHE INFURIATES ME! i cant do anything in my platinum because i cant beat her. ive beaten all of her pokemon except for that damn milotic. it has such an amazing defense and since i started...
  13. Ararararagi-san

Platinum pokedex help

um this is my first time posting a thread so i dont no if its okay to ask for things like this but i need help with the regular pokedex in platinum. I've seen 204 out of 210 pokemon and i cant find some and its infuriating!! alos i cant beat cynthia because of that damn milotic but thats off...
Back
Top Bottom