Search results for query: *

• Users: Nolder
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nolder

Giveaway Giving Away Old Event Pokemon

Hi, I have a smattering of event pokemon from Gen 4 onwards which I've been holding onto for a long time. I am giving away my copy of Sun (the game the pokemon are on) and I'm not transferring the pokemon forward anymore. I think it would be a shame for these pokemon to just be deleted so I'm...
  2. Nolder

Code giveaway for Entei/Raikou 1st come 1st serve

The code is: A8Z9XZEL2DQ3SYFD If you redeem it please claim it on thread so other people don't waste their time. Thanks.
  3. Nolder

WTT Shinies

I have 6 Shiny pokemon that I would like to (potentially) trade for other Shiny pokemon. If I trade I prefer the level of the Shiny I receive to be lower than the Shiny I am trading away. If you want to know more about an individual shiny (what ball it's in, nature, etc) just ask. 1) Fomantis...
  4. Nolder

GEN VII: LF Paras/Parasect W/ Damp Ability

Not sure what I can offer in return. I have all three Alola starters, all fossil pokemon, and most of the version exclusives. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll try to make it happen. Been trying to get this Paras for a couple days now and it's just not happening would appreciate...
  5. Nolder

Wanted: SS Groudon

Hmm I don't have much to trade on my HG but I'd really rather not do multiple trades using my Diamond... as far as pokemon go I have a Red Gyarados and a charmander for items I have a sacred ash and a couple choice items oh and some TMs and my masterball I'd be willing to trade more than...
  6. Nolder

Wanted: Jolly Ditto

I have various things I could offer rare-ish pokemon, items, berries just lemme know if there's anything specific you want also use my Diamomd FC when we trade should be in my signature
  7. Nolder

Wanted: Some Shinies

Wanted: Shiny Mawile Shiny Eevee Shiny Togepi (Female and Nicknamed HOPE) Shiny Vulpix Offering: All shiny and chained by me: Togepi (Male) Cubone Ditto Surskit Other stuff: Shiny Machamp Mesprit Uxie Shiny Jirachi (HACKED) Celebi (HACKED) Shiny Gitatina (HACKED) Dialga Cresselia x2
  8. Nolder

Deoxys: Life Forme

with a new generation coming out what do people think of Deoxys gaining a new Forme, specifically for HP? personally I think it's unlikely but still possible if you look at Regigigas...there was no real need for it but it was kind of cool to bring the Regis together with a Master and such...
  9. Nolder

Box Cleanout: Egg Moves and More!

ok I'm offering these pokemon for free but if you could give me any of the following pokemon and/or berries that would be pretty cool thanks Here's Stuff I Need but you're more concerned with what I'm offering right? so let's get to that take as many as you want but try not to just claim...
  10. Nolder

Offering - Spinarak

I just caught in one HG anyone want it?
  11. Nolder

Wanted: Team Transfer

I need someone to help me transfer 4 pokemon from my Diamond to my HeartGold I can offer a lot of TMs, items, event berries, most version exclusives for all games, any starter, egg move eevees and charmanders, various legendaries (non event), or a shiny ditto
  12. Nolder

Wanted: Lunatone

I'm in need of a Lunatone I can offer various items and pokemon will pay extra if the Lunatone is under lvl 50 and has been taught Ancient Power
  13. Nolder

WANTED: Evolve My Slowpoke

I'd like my Slowpoke to be a Slowking if someone could take him and then trade him back after he evolves that'd be neat as a reward you may keep the Kings Rock =) edit: use the HG FC in my signature to trade
  14. Nolder

Offering - Phione & Eggs

I've got 4 spare Phione eggs that I'll trade for any other egg (the exception being bidoof, I will be very unhappy if I get bidoof eggs) I've also got two spare hatched Phiones that I'll trade for anything on the list below if you want to trade me one of these listed pokemon for an egg that's...
  15. Nolder

Offering - Various (Legs/Shins)

I have a lot of stuff I don't really want everything listed here is 100% legit caught them myself so I can nickname them if you want (except for a couple which were traded from LG/E or my previous diamond game) also can infect with pokerus upon request Shiny Pokemon - Level - Gender Cubone -...
  16. Nolder

Wanted - Shiny Togepi/Togetic

I'm looking for a shiny female Togepi or Togetic, level 30 or lower I want it to be nicknamed HOPE What I have to offer: Shiny Cubone (M) level 4 (chained myself) Shiny Sirskit (F) level 20 (chained myself) Shiny Ditto (N/A) level 29 (chained myself) Shiny Ralts (M) level 1 (obtained via trade...
  17. Nolder

First Impressions

for those of us who picked up the game yesterday and have had about a day and a half to play it what are your initial thoughts on the game? personally I am not liking the music at all it's really....warped also the new grass is sort of weird haven't made up my mind whether I like it yet...
  18. Nolder

The Professor

Which tree do you think the new prof. will be named after? my guess is it'll be Cypress I'm expecting it to be a young hot chick along the lines of Cynthia (except less busty)
  19. Nolder

Offering Move Tutor's: LeafGreen/Emerald

Hi I just played through LeafGreen again and I don't tend to use the Move Tutors much so I figured I'd see if anyone would like some pokemon taught the moves only pokemon from LG though, I can't trade any from Hoenn or FireRed please note that you don't have to give anything back for the...
  20. Nolder

Offering: Nothing! Trades complete!

hey I want to trade quickly since I don't know how long I'll be on I would like a shiny Larvitar, Wailmer, Lunatone, Ralts, Beldum, Squirtle, Swellow, Staryu, or Dratini I'm also looking for Space Center Deoxys if you have something else feel free to offer it but those are what I'm...
Back
Top Bottom