Search results for query: *

1. M

Who would have made a better champion in XY

There's no denying the Diantha is one of the worst champions we've had so far due to have little to no role in the games plot of a personality. After completing the Looker side plot I think the best champion would have been Malva, she's by far the most developed character, makes far more...
  2. M

Shiny Gulpin

I got a shiny gulpin on Wonder Trade, I have plenty of shinies in my other games so I'm willing to settling
  3. M

How will RS Remakes effect the anime?

I'm not trying to say there WILL BE RS Remakes but I'm curious to see what people think will happen to the anime IF there are RS remakes. I guess I could see one of the supporting characters getting a Hoenn starter.
  4. M

US Commercial Released

Has anyone seen it yet? It's pretty typical compared to what commercials we've had in the last ten years since FRLG came out. I haven't found a link for it on Youtube yet.
  5. M

Theme for this Generation

Each set of games had there own theme or ideas to them. This time I think the games are focused on individuality based on the starters. Froakie represents the original starters as in being amphibious like the original trio. Chespin represents the future of starters as in pokemon that...
  6. M

The Return of Ash's old pokemon

In a recent trailer for Best Wishes Season 2 it has shown not only just Ash's Oaked pokemon but also his Squirtle, Charizard and Primeape! http://filb.de/kaihou/content/20120617_smash.jpg Will Charizard finally use Blast Burn? Will Ash's Pidgeot Return? Will any of Ash's other pokemon evolve?
  7. M

Gym Leader/Elite 4/Champion Discussion

Thread for guessing gym teams/ gym leaders. Cheren Patrat Herdier Homika Koffing Whirlipede Shizui Mantine Frillish Basculin Burgh Joltik Dwebble Leavanny Elesa Flaafy Emolga Zebstrika Clay Klang Ferroseed Excadrill Sklya Archeops Unfezant Swoobat Swanna Iris/Drayden...
  8. M

Pokemon to help me finish my pokedex

Basically I can no longer trade up Pokemon so in order to finish up my dex I need these pokemon. Regirock Registeel Latios Kyogre Groudon Deoxys Stunky Skuntank Manaphy Uxie Mispirit Azelf Dialga palkia Giratina Crestlina Darkrai I'm also willing for to just trade me the pokemon then trade...
  9. M

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Looking for a battle Basic rules 6vs6 lv 100 I'm trying out my new team my FC is Lucas 2965 5176 0363 Send me a message whenever I'm online.
  10. M

Want Brave Bird Murkrow

If anyone has HG or SS I'd really appreciate this I can offer a lv 100 mew for it
  11. M

New pokemon game to come out for wii

Source: http://pokebeach.com/2009/09/new-pokemon-wii-game-in-the-work This probably isn't Wii Ware and it can't be another PBR so it must be a Colosseum/XD game all I can say is that arceus or deoxys better be the main pokemon Thoughts? Speculation? Wish lists? I'd like answers Maybe the...
  12. M

Bidding pokerus for best offer

I have a my HMslave (a bibarrel) for any shiny and for rare event and HG/SS legendaries except for mew a dragonite with pokerus Remember pokerus doesn't last forever so this offer wont last long
  13. M

Want Dawn and Shiny Stone

I'm will to offer any non legendary, including starters and eggs moves I am also offering a Lv 30 manaphy
  14. M

Nostalgic things that should be kept

A lot of people seem to be complaining about how some things in HGSS that have been changed. But what do you want to be kept? The only thing I want unchanged is the ending credits
  15. M

Offering Shiny Pichu and Movie Arceus

I'm offering these two and I'm looking for (perfably shiny) Adament Ralts (male) Adament Tangela Modest Eevee Modest Budew Any Shiny Larvitar, Dratini, or Bagon Any mew These pokemon must have good IV's I'm also offering a Shiny Weavile and Porygon-Z PM me with offers
  16. M

Guy invents water jet pack

I hope no one has already did this Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obhW3f2Ej6s They should give some credit to Shigeru Miyamoto
  17. M

I need a lot of help with team

I'm not sure over what I should dso to my team weather or not I should replace some pokemon and also my sixth pokemon Swampert Leftovers Sassy- Pretty good nature since most grass moves are special Surf Avalanche Stealth Rock Earthquake Everything is full except Spec Def witch is 30...
  18. M

Nintendo of America Reveals Heart Gold And Soul Silver

Wow just wow http://www.pokemon.com/ I was hoping they'd change the names
  19. M

The Hardest Champion

Okay which champion do you think was the hardest in my opinion it was probably Cynthia.
  20. M

Has anyone ever been happy with how Ash has lost in a Pokémon League?

So a while ago I decided to watch Ash's battle against Tyson the final battle in the Hoenn league and realized it was rediculas at the end of the battle pikachu only lost to Meowth because Tyson had it block pikachu's electric attacks with thunderbolt and the same thing with iron tail. One thing...
Back
Top Bottom