Search results for query: *

• Users: torch
  • Order by date
  1. T

New Social Group - Action Replay Haters Club

torch has created a new social group called "Action Replay Haters Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  2. T

Extended Storyline/Areas

If you talk to a person in the Pokemon Center in Pedalberg City in RS, He will say that your family moved from *Drum Roll* Johto which means that the Hoenn story probably happened AFTER Johto.
  3. T

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Here's a tip: if you use max repel before you run into the Pokemon you're chaining, you will only run into the regular Pokemon for that place.
  4. T

Hurt and heal a legendary!

Articuno|20 HP Zapdos|20 HP Moltres|20 HP Mewtwo|20 HP HURT Mew|20 HP Raikou|21 HP Entei|20 HP Suicune|20 HP Ho-Oh|20 HP Lugia|20 HP Celebi|22 HP Regirock|20 HP Regice|20 HP Registeel|18 HP Latias|20 HP Latios|19 HP Kyogre|19 HP Groudon|21 HP Rayquaza|20 HP Jirachi|20 HP Deoxys|19 HP Uxie|20 HP...
  5. T

The Vending Machine!

out comes a ds with Pokemon Platinum and Emerald *inserts stylus of the DS*
  6. T

The Banned Game

^ is banned for being born.
  7. T

The K,T, or M game

Boy,Girl,Dog
  8. T

The list! Articuno|20 HP Zapdos|20 HP Moltres|20 HP Mewtwo|21 HP Mew|20 HP Raikou|21 HP Entei|20 HP Suicune|20 HP Ho-Oh|20 HP Lugia|20 HP Celebi|22 HP HEAL Regirock|20 HP Regice|20 HP Registeel|18 HP Latias|20 HP Latios|19 HP HURT Kyogre|20 HP Groudon|20 HP Rayquaza|20 HP Jirachi|20 HP...
  9. T

The list! Articuno|20 HP Zapdos|20 HP Moltres|20 HP Mewtwo|21 HP Mew|20 HP Raikou|21 HP Entei|20 HP Suicune|20 HP Ho-Oh|20 HP Lugia|20 HP Celebi|22 HP HEAL Regirock|20 HP Regice|20 HP Registeel|18 HP Latias|20 HP Latios|19 HP HURT Kyogre|20 HP Groudon|20 HP Rayquaza|20 HP...
  10. T

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Re: Shiny Pokémon discussion thread :boom:The only shiny I ever saw is a shiny Deoxys I saw on the GTS in my cheated on Diamond.:boom:
  11. T

The Banned Game

^ is banned for having a past-tense verb in ^'s name
  12. T

The Vending Machine!

Out comes a blast of melted chocolate. *Inserts self into machine*
  13. T

The Vending Machine!

An Anything Machine comes out. Me:cool!(uses it to make it rain money for 100 posts) *Inserts $999,999,999,999,999.99*
  14. T

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Snover. MINE IS SUPER OBVIOUS.
  15. T

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Information Thread

:7up:System Error, you're very,very,very funny.:7up:
  16. T

Pokemon Evil (Sign-Up)

SkarmoryKnight you don't have a dark type. Types of your Pokemon: Crobat:Poison/Flying Skarmory:Steel/Flying
  17. T

Pokemon Evil (Sign-Up)

All the evil Pokemon teams learn about each other and start fighting. They keep recruiting people from their region. The fighting was caused because of every teams greed to rule the world. YOU are one of the recruits. I hope you like the RPG. Here's the sign-up sheet. YOU...
  18. T

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Information Thread

SHAYMIN IS THE EASIEST BOSS EVER MADE A BOSS. Also, the game says you can recapture Celebi, BUT YOU...
  19. T

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM In Jublife City. Who is #494 in the National Dex?
Back
Top Bottom