Search results for query: *

1. D

Jirachi to be available to European Generation IV games via Wi-Fi: Distribution avail

Re: Jirachi to be available to European Generation IV games via Wi-Fi: Distribution a Hm, excellent. Though, the OT is identical to the Toys 'R' Us one, so I'd be curious to know if the two are entirely identical and therefore prohibitive of me getting more. :/
  2. D

Do you participate in events?

Where possible, yes. Conveniently, nowadays almost all events are within my grasp; the only one I recall missing this generation is the JB Hi-Fi Manaphy.
  3. D

I Like All Pokémon, Does That Mean I'm Immature?

Oh, definitely not. You like Pokémon, therefore you're mature by default. :P Seriously, though, I don't see how disdain for specific Pokémon makes one any more of a fan than one who accepts and loves the lot of them.
  4. D

Black, White and the 3DS

Hmm, I'm seeing this as a feature akin to the Pokéwalker taking others' team data and sticking it in Trainer House, except quite obviously automated as opposed to the manual approach taken by the 'Walker. Certainly seems like a reasonable idea. No idea about its relation to C-Gear, mainly...
  5. D

E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

Damn, Nintendo's onto some fine stuff this year. I'm a bit disappointed that Retro's been shunted off to working on Donkey Kong, and the co-existence of the analog stick and the d-pad on the 3DS looks quite clunky and awkward, but otherwise I like what I'm seeing. Shame there wasn't a greater...
  6. D

Nintendo E3 Keynote Speech Discussion Thread

It's not that I'm concerned about, so much as the fact that it may not be a wise direction for Microsoft. I mean, did the EyeToy ever catch on at all? All I recall was a bubble of interest when it first came out, then nothing for the following seven years aside from the occasional shovelware...
  7. D

Nintendo E3 Keynote Speech Discussion Thread

I dunno about that, but really, a control scheme based on motion-capture via a camera? I wonder where I've heard that before...
  8. D

What other Pokemon characters would you want to see in Super Smash Bros?

I've always been fond of the notion of applying a fairly extreme set of palette-swaps to Pokémon Trainer, so as to allow you to also play as Ethan commanding Totodile, Bayleef and Typhlosion, as Brendan commanding Mudkip, Grovyle and Blaziken, and as Lucas commanding Piplup, Grotle and...
  9. D

It's a shame that we'll probably never see Sabrina in her HGSS outfit

It's far more of a shame that we'll never see Janine at all.
  10. D

Is Bakugan the new Pokemon?

I'm fairly sure Digimon was actually petering out around Zero Two, i.e. the second season, which is either way extremely inferior to Tamers. You can hardly call the characters of Zero Two 'dedicated' when you consider that the primary protagonists, TK and Kari aside, were also entirely new...
  11. D

Whitney

I don't remember exactly what I did, but I'm fairly sure it devolved into a war of counting the Miltank's Body Slams and Attracts until they ran out, constantly switching and healing my team. I vaguely recall using something resistant to Normal, but as I didn't have a Skarmory at the time, I'm...
  12. D

Best/Worst Walking Sprites

Garchomp's overworld sprite has always bugged me, as its arms look really quite awkward in their constantly-stuck-out state; actually, that's the main reason I'm not fond of Reshiram either, come to think of it. On the other hand, Mudkip, Swampert and Heracross have fantastic overworld sprites.
  13. D

Best FAKE Game?

I came across this pretty good conversion of FireRed into a remake of Crystal; as a result of computer problems I no longer have it, nor do I remember its name but it's titled "Pokémon LiquidCrystal Version". It's a hack of very high quality (custom music!); methinks it surpasses ShinyGold.
  14. D

Pokemon you have the most of

I own at least five Mudkip on SoulSilver alone, three of which are from foreign countries. I've got a crapload more on Emerald and at least two in both Diamond and Platinum.
  15. D

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) I'm quite happy with what I'm seeing from these new Pokémon, except Munna and to a lesser extent Hihidaruma. Some of the new moves and abilities mentioned are also excellent, particularly Meguroko's Overconfident. This new professor...
  16. D

Best GTS Trade.

I recently traded a fairly mediocre Dragonite for a Garchomp, initially just to dex it. It turns out that it was level 100 with excellent IVs all around; unfortunately its EVs weren't maxed out, but eh, close enough. Its nickname, "PS", is its only point of detraction; I'm still thoroughly...
  17. D

pokemon with no evolution or prevolution

Heracross, by far; indeed, he's my second-favourite overall. Skarmory is also up there.
  18. D

Offer: SMR2010 (Australian) Jirachi

Well, I guess I've waited long enough. Thanks for the offers, people; I'll be picking and subsequently poking some of you via PM in a few days to arrange details concerning the trades, once my internet connection returns to a bearable speed.
  19. D

Hoenn Fan Thread

I wouldn't exactly call it the 'best' region - though I've never really identified which I truly consider to be the 'best' - but it was the first region whose representative games I played, and it's still my favourite by far, much as Emerald remains my favourite Pokémon game overall. There are...
  20. D

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

Geodudette. I don't think I need to say any more on the matter. Generally I don't name my Pokémon at all since I am really terrible at spontaneous names.
Back
Top Bottom