Search results for query: *

• Users: PokePal15
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PokePal15

GEN VII: Have codes to trade

Hey everyone! I've got a couple of extra codes to trade away if anyone wants them: Shiny Poipole (x1) Zekrom/Reshiram (x1) All codes are North American codes (U.S.) so if that will help you, let me know! While I wouldn't mind giving them away, if you have anything you'd like to trade me let...
  2. PokePal15

Short Story - Capture My Heart (Ash x Misty)

“Why won’t you tell me where we’re going?” “I told ya. It’s a surprise.” The redhead rolled her eyes in exasperation, though a smile was on her face. While more often than not her loose-lipped boyfriend had a hard time keeping his mouth shut, a fact that had caused her to wonder just how dense...
  3. PokePal15

GEN VII: LF: 2018 Regigigas/Heatran

I am looking for either a Regigigas or Heatran OR the code to get one of them. I would prefer the code, but I will take either of the two instead if you have one on hand. It doesn't matter which one. To offer, I have a code for Dialga/Palkia OR a code for Entei/Raikou. I can also trade the...
  4. PokePal15

GEN VI: Anniversary Darkrai Code

I have an extra Darkrai code if anybody wants it. I can either download it to trade or I can give you the code if you prefer. I'm not looking for any Pokemon in particular, but I would like evolution items. Specifically, I'm looking for rare stones like Dusk/Dawn/Shiny or Sun/Moon Stones or...
  5. PokePal15

GEN VI: Vivillon, Vivillon, and More Vivillon!

I have a fairly simple request: I want to complete my Vivillon collection and I'm looking for the 5 patterns I have yet to get. Patterns needed: Continental Elegant Garden Meadow Monsoon River Tundra In exchange, I can offer you any of the other patterns. And yes, this does include both...
  6. PokePal15

Offering Bulbasaur/Charmander/Freeze-Dry Lapras

Due to a couple of breeding projects, I have an excess of some Pokemon that I really don't want to get rid of, so I'm hoping to trade them away to anyone who wants them. I will take pretty much anything, though I'd prefer Y-exclusives or evolution items (Dusk/Dawn/Shiny Stones, Metal Coat...
  7. PokePal15

Wanted: Hidden Ability Eevee, Snivy, Vulpix, Absol

Hey all, I'm looking for some specific Hidden Ability Pokemon, 2 for me and 2 for a friend of mine since I told him that I would see if I could get what he wants. I can't seem to find a Female Vulpix with it's Hidden Ability (I found 2 males in a row!) or an Absol with Justified in the Hidden...
  8. PokePal15

Looking for Evolution Items

I am looking for any evolution items such as stones (Thunder, Water, Dusk, Dawn, Shiny, etc.) or held items (Metal Coat, Razor Fang, Reaper Cloth, etc.). In return I can offer some hard-to-get Pokemon. I have several freshly-hatched UT Pokemon including Bagon (some with their Hidden Ability)...
  9. PokePal15

Magmar Evolution Tradeback

Currently, I have just my Magmar I'd like to evolve into Magmortar and I would greatly appreciate anyone's help. I'd be willing to help anyone else with either Pokedex info or evolution tradebacks in return. Thanks.
  10. PokePal15

Looking For Male Dragon (Egg-Group)

I am currently looking for a Male Pokemon from the Dragon Egg-Group. I would like to try to breed my Bagon more quickly and would like to get a male from another game, preferably a different language game for Masuda Method, in order to do so. I will take any male from this egg-group, though I'd...
  11. PokePal15

Wanted: Black Exclusives (and a few items)

While I have both Black and White and can trade with myself, I thought it might be more fun and interesting to do it this way. I am looking for any Black exclusive Pokemon, from any Generation. I would prefer female, first-stage/unevolved Pokemon, but I will take whatever you'd offer. Two...
  12. PokePal15

PokePal's House of Pokemon and Breeding Center

I currently have the following Pokemon on-hand to trade (individual numbers may vary): The following items will also be available to trade: In addition, I have decided that since I am planning on restarting all 3 of my Gen III games (R/S/FR), I am willing to offer ANY Pokemon I have from...
Back
Top Bottom