Search results for query: *

1. MasterTrainer

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

The epic twenty year wait was worth it though!
  2. MasterTrainer

Regarding the episode comparison, In the bit where Kasumi's riposte gets changed from: カスミ 「タイプのこだわりもいいけど、通常のワザも使い方次第よね」 to: Misty: "Your Tentacruel's really strong, Marina. But it's too tired to fight off Staryu's Swift attack." I'd say that Misty's line would make more sense simply because...
  3. MasterTrainer

There are reasons why we love generation one... LOL!
  4. MasterTrainer

Controversial opinions

Snivy@, I kind of miss the ol' smugleaf...
  5. MasterTrainer

Thanks for the episode comparison Dogasu-sensei! I expected a Pokémon episode, but I'm already getting neck deep into Ashita no Joe; and loving it. You do have a funny way of making old school anime really interesting sensei!
  6. MasterTrainer

You know, to those smitten by the Japanese language's awesomeness, it's really cool that you have begun actually adding full Japanese text of the original Japanese dialog to contrast against the 4kids dub edits in English. I'm loving these Orange Islands comparisons. Way to go Dogasu-sensei! I...
  7. MasterTrainer

I feel the feels :cry:
  8. MasterTrainer

The episode comparison of Kanto episode 9 needs a bit of an urgent brush-up... because... [/SPOILER]
  9. MasterTrainer

I LOVE POKEMON AGAIN!!!
  10. MasterTrainer

Once again, the site proves how important it really is. This post ought to be put up on some special page for easy reference on the site. Otherwise this ultra-rare info will be lost in the old updates forever. Just a question; did the screenwriters affect the storylines of these episodes more...
  11. MasterTrainer

Former anime writer hospitalized: Takeshi Shudō to have surgery

Watching the original Pokemon series has been one the most memorable events in my life. It sparked my fascination and ages long interest in anime and the wider Orient itself. Now that the pillar of such a art that I hold quite dear has passed, I can’t help but wonder what the future will hold...
  12. MasterTrainer

Who knew "Bur(r)akku" was an insult?
  13. MasterTrainer

If you could invent a new type

You'd have my vote on that!
  14. MasterTrainer

Filler percentages, saga by saga

Sinnoh's just 18%? But why did it feel like FOREVER?
  15. MasterTrainer

When the Anime Ends, Will There Be a "Big Finale" type Episode?

You never know, Pokemon might actually continue without Ash one of these days...
  16. MasterTrainer

On the Origin of Species: Mew: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

This article deserves to be given a link in Mew's species article on Bulbapedia.
  17. MasterTrainer

Locked thread cleanup.

Do You Like it that Isshu is based upon NYC? Some fans aren't happy with Isshu being modeled after New York City after having a decade of new regions being based upon Japan. Some are distraught that their country of choice didn't get selected. Or are these fans a minority? Where do you stand?
  18. MasterTrainer

Ash is ten years old at the start of Best Wishes?

Agreed. TPCi doesn't care for us at all. Unfortunately Pokemon is for 10 year olds and younger.:bawl:
  19. MasterTrainer

Caption the screenshots!

Dent: "I could have sworn I've seen this guy before, eh Pod?" Pod: "Yeah! He's always hangin' around here!" Corn: "Look pal, if you keep on coming to this thread, you're bound to get noticed!"
Back
Top Bottom