Search results for query: *

1. MasterTrainer

Is this Traditional or Simplified Chinese?

My surfing into the strange world of ideogrammic languages led me to find the pics that are attached below. It’s definitely not Japanese. There are no easy-to-identify hiragana nor katakana. My guess is that this language is Chinese. But I was stumped whether this was Traditional...
  2. MasterTrainer

Why do so few get a starter pokemon?

It used to be said that ALL new trainers start their journeys with a starter Pokemon. But in both the anime and games that point has been disproven as trainers with starter pokemon and their evolutions are rare. Only few have them and usually those trainers who are considered "special." Eg...
  3. MasterTrainer

Misty's Starmie's hovering capabilities.

In the 33rd Indigo League episode "The Flame Pokémon-athon!" Misty's Starmie was seen using a strange hovering ability to speedily travel across land. Bulbapedia talks about a "second star" for this Pokemon's special abilities (I can't see where that is). However it also says it is only...
  4. MasterTrainer

In The Uk, do they call it "Pokemon Centre"?

The Pokemon games are first released in the US after Japan. Europe does soon follow. However, do the Pokemon versions released in the UK get translated from US spellings to British spellings? A quick check could be you (using your game bought in Britain) going to your local Pokemon centER and...
  5. MasterTrainer

Do the Japanese ever complain about the show?

As dub watchers and forum users, we love to complain. And the complaining we do about the show has turned into an art-form. "It's so childish, it's so repetitive, it's so mundane, the characters don't get to do enough" are just some often-heard complaints at our end. "If only this happened; if...
  6. MasterTrainer

MasterTrainer has returned!

Yes it’s true, your eyes are not deceiving you. Returned in Red! MasterTrainer is Back! “Yeah I know, I’ve been one quite a while. I guess it was kind of rude not to tell anyone I’d be gone for four months flat out. But life is life and it’s tough at my end. Back in Aug I learned...
  7. MasterTrainer

Shaman King is Complete

http:// The final Shaman King chapter has finally been put up in English. This completes the Shaman King manga series after 4 years in abeyance. Satoshi-kun Edit: The link to the scanlation site has been removed, this manga is licensed by Viz and still in print the last time I checked, so...
  8. MasterTrainer

My Computer makes People sound like Electronic Chipmunks!

I really don't know how in the world it happened but somehow any sound that comes out of my computer, (via speakers and head phones) whether it is the startup welcoming sound or any video or audio that I play online has been given an ultra high pitch to it. I have checked all my computer...
  9. MasterTrainer

The Best Battles in the Anime Episodes

What do you think is the best battle(s) you have ever seen in the anime Episodes (Not the Movies)? For me it's a tie between The Cinnabar gym battle of Magmar vs Charizard and the Johto League battle of Charizard and Blaziken. (Non Trainer Pokemon vs Pokemon battles and any other possible...
  10. MasterTrainer

How do YOU edit Flash Videos?

Here's the deal: I get a really good video off youtube via RealPlayer was too impatient to watch the entire video so I downloaded it completely anyway. In my offline viewing, I notice a part of the video that I didn't see before having a certain...let's say...an annoying part. Now I'd be...
  11. MasterTrainer

The Comatose Ash Ketchum Theory

I really don't know if this article has been properly discussed but somehow this writing has gotten alot of people's minds blown out if they read it. This article was written quite some time ago by (according to my knowledge) a psychology major and has been floating around in many forums. I...
  12. MasterTrainer

Legendaries, Mythicals, and Mirages...who is who?

Upon reading the Bulbapedia article on "Legendary Pokemon", the first paragraph talks about the different classification of Pokemon in Japanese i.e. Legendary, Mythical and Mirage. I find it quite hard to give each legendary a place in this system. Bulbapedia isn't up sometimes so here's the...
  13. MasterTrainer

The Platinum Manual Booklet

Sadly, I won't be getting Pokemon Platinum in quite some time. However I have a big favor to ask of the folks who have bought the game. In the game's case, you all must have received the White colored manual with a Giratina on it. Although you may be really busy and all in playing the game...
  14. MasterTrainer

Platinum mania

Ladies, Gentlemen, Pokemon and techo/organics alike… I, as any and all Pokemon fans anywhere who know about this, congratulate everyone on the release of Pokemon Platinum Version this Sunday March 22nd 2009! At this very moment, millions of game cartridges are being shipped all across the...
  15. MasterTrainer

The Greatest Pokemon Movie Ever Made

Thus we have finally learned about the plot of the latest movie out this July. As long time fans, we look back at years ago and remember the time when the first movie came out in the fall of 1999… Heck that was when I got convinced over Pokemon and remained a pokefan since then. For me always...
  16. MasterTrainer

The Future of 4Kids Entertainment

The highly loved and highly hated cartoon and anime dubbing company is hardly heard about these days amongst Pokemon fans.It used to dub the English version of Pokemon from 1998 to 2006. But nowadays, we don't get a hoot of what it is up to. New figures have been posted on the wikipedia...
  17. MasterTrainer

What's up with Lycos?

Everytime I try to use the Lycos.com search engine (that is I type a search item into the SEARCH toolbox and press ENTER)it just leads me to a blank page with nothing on it!!! Plus I don't know why but the weekly Lycos 50 top searches aren't being updated properly. Tell me how you guys use...
  18. MasterTrainer

Timeless fan new to the world of Forums!

Hello, I've been a Pokefan ever since Mewtwo strikes back came out in 1999 and remained so since then. I belong to a club of dedicated Pokefans from South Asia called the Tohjo Khilaris (Tohjo Players in our language). We really are looking forward to meeting all veterans of the Poke universe...
Back
Top Bottom